LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

I can see why it might irk you because it does sound a bit "well yeah Stoke should be coming here and avoiding defeat and maybe winning", but really all he means is they'll give you a tough game. Which they will, IMO. 2-1 fwiw.

Man City v Newcastle (1330 BST)

Man City v Newcastle

I'm going for Manchester City in this one, simply because of their power and strength in depth. I know they are playing in the Europa League and have a few injuries but they have options all over the park. I don't expect that to trouble them too much.

Newcastle just looked a little bit toothless against Stoke last week - they played OK, but without a real threat up front - and they won't be able to afford that at Eastlands on Sunday.

Prediction: 2-0

Man City v Newcastle (1330 BST)

Man City v Newcastle

I'm going for Manchester City in this one, simply because of their power and strength in depth. I know they are playing in the Europa League and have a few injuries but they have options all over the park. I don't expect that to trouble them too much.

Newcastle just looked a little bit toothless against Stoke last week - they played OK, but without a real threat up front - and they won't be able to afford that at Eastlands on Sunday.

Prediction: 2-0

Can't argue with the bumder this time like.

Last week he got ONE result correct out of ten matches. I think a blind monkey throwing sh*t at the wall would do better.

Yea but who would have predicted Arsenal losing at home to West Brom, Chelsea losing, Man U drawing and a whole bunch of other resuts? It was a 'special' week.

Guest Roger Kint

Last week he got ONE result correct out of ten matches. I think a blind monkey throwing sh*t at the wall would do better.

Care to share your views on the 10 games this week to test that theory? ;D

Sorry - didn't realize you were a Lawro fanboy.

Tell you what - as soon as I spend my entire week devoted to studying the league and speaking to the managers, players, agents et al, I will call it a fair comparison and have a go.

This ass-clown is paid to give professional insight in to the game.

A prediction is an expected outcome based on knowledge.

This should be called Lawro's wild assed guesses.

He's no better than a lot of the other punditry dross that saturates BBC/ITV/Sky, but I see little wrong with his predictions. Every week someone seems to mystified by his prediction for your game, and seemingly every week his prediction is a fair one.

Tell you what - as soon as I spend my entire week devoted to studying the league and speaking to the managers, players, agents et al, I will call it a fair comparison and have a go.

Aye, because all of the 'decent' pundits out there predicted the 3-3 with Everton - Man U at Goodison Park, or 6-0 for us against Villa :lol:

Aye, because all of the 'decent' pundits out there predicted the 3-3 with Everton - Man U at Goodison Park, or 6-0 for us against Villa :lol:

He's not predicting correct scores first and foremost, he picks home, away or draw, then he chooses a score, any fucker could have predicted a draw at Goodison and a win for us v Villa.

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking hell, over react much? Surely the smiley was enough for you?

Couple of things he said tonight on MOTD-

He thinks Van der vaart is going to be a good player for tottenham.

And he also think WBA and Bolton will be fine if they keep playing the way they are at the moment.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

He also took the piss out of Birmingham fans for booing their team off after their first defeat at home in 18 games which was spot on.

Too many of our own fans forget where their expectations were 6 games ago, nevermind 12 months ago.

He also took the piss out of Birmingham fans for booing their team off after their first defeat at home in 18 games which was spot on.

Too many of our own fans forget where their expectations were 6 games ago, nevermind 12 months ago.

The lack of quality so far this year has surprised me. That's what has lead to my revised hopes for this season, I can't see why we can't be part of the group of clubs that finish anywhere from 7th-14th rather than simply battling it out to be 17th. Not sure if that qualifies as expectations but it's still a huge disappointment when we lose to the likes of Blackpool and Stoke at home.

Guest Roger Kint

f***ing hell, over react much? Surely the smiley was enough for you?

Ya - I was a bit OTT. I should increase my smiley awareness factor!! :blush:

:thup: ;D