LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Guest Roger Kint

Bit strange that Kobe has predicted 1-0 to Villa even though he supports Chelsea

Chelsea have 1 win in last 11 or something at Villa, maybe Kobe is a statto

Edit its 1 in the last 9. Drogba not playing, maybe Kobe knows soccer better than others :shifty:

Bit strange that Kobe has predicted 1-0 to Villa even though he supports Chelsea

Nah, typical counter-jinxing thinking. I'd do the same.

Kobe clearly knows absolutely nothing about "soccer". Probably just there to make Lawro look respectable.

Think he knows quite a bit tbh, at least a lot more than your average major US sports star. He lived in Italy for a while.

Guest Roger Kint

Love how Kobe beat him. :laugh:

And some thought he was clueless on here....maybe we should start the NO prediction league to beat them all

The C**t got it right about CH this time around.....

Newcastle v Sunderland (KO 1330 GMT)

Sunderland's good start to the season continued with a win against Villa but victory in this derby fixture will probably carry more significance because it would give them bragging rights.

Newcastle are at home, though, and I fancy Chris Hughton's side to come away with three points.

While we are on the subject of Hughton, I cannot believe there has been speculation surrounding his job.

He got the side up from the Championship and turned them around. It is crazy to question his position.

Prediction: 1-0

Been warming to Lawro a lot more over last 18 months.  Used to think he was a total tit, but I think that was induced through him talking shit on Pro Evo and me hearing that so much.  Me and my mates would always tell him to fuck off as soon as he spoke.

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle (1330 GMT)

Arsene Wenger rested some of his better players for the Champions League this week and I think they will have too much for Newcastle.

I got 9-1 on Arsenal to win the league at the start of the season and I think they will give me a run for my twenty quid!

For Newcastle it will be trying to bring the players back down off the ceiling after the massive high of a 5-1 win against Sunderland.

They will point to Shola Ameobi and Andy Carroll, but the problem will be how much of the ball will they have at the Emirate