LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Guest Chubby Jason

just said on irish radio that hughton should say f*** you i dont want to be your manager

:angry:

He actually said "fuck you"?

just said on irish radio that hughton should say f*** you i dont want to be your manager

He actually said "fuck you"?

well i may have embellished that a bit but the tone of voice told me thats what he was thinking

anyway FUCK YOU LAWRO!

Guest Chubby Jason

He actually said "f*** you"?

well i may have embellished that a bit but the tone of voice told me thats what he was thinking

anyway f*** YOU LAWRO!

He's a non-entity anyway, his opinion is totally irrelevant and he is openly mocked by almost every fan of football, I find it easy to just ignore the man.

Guest firetotheworks

You're all wrong man. I used to really dislike the bloke, but he talks absolute sense now, and has done for quite a few years now.

Guest Chubby Jason

You're all wrong man. I used to really dislike the bloke, but he talks absolute sense now, and has done for quite a few years now.

I can't stand his "I don't care, everything is shit" attitude, and why would he all of a sudden start talking sense after years of spouting nonsense?

Guest firetotheworks

I can't stand his "I don't care, everything is s***" attitude, and why would he all of a sudden start talking sense after years of spouting nonsense?

Well your first point has nothing to do with his ability, just your disliking of him. I disliked him because he constantly gave a negative opinion on us, and never had a good word to say about us. For whatever reason, since about 2007 he's been a lot less against us, and I've been able to look further that just dismissing him as shit because hated us, and realised that he talks sense a lot of the time, even about us.

I disliked him because he constantly gave a negative opinion on us, and never had a good word to say about us. For whatever reason, since about 2007 he's been a lot less against us, and I've been able to look further that just dismissing him as s*** because hated us, and realised that he talks sense a lot of the time, even about us.

I've also noticed hes slightly less anti-nufc these days. Still wouldn;t go as far as liking him though

Newcastle v Blackburn

Newcastle had a fantastic result at Arsenal at the weekend - up front Andy Carroll was superb but defensively it was a great performance too.

Having said that, their home form's not great - apart from the thrashing of Sunderland, they lost at home to Blackpool and should have done against Wigan.

Away from home, Blackburn don't pick up too many away points and don't show the same steel as they do at home, so this could be a chance for Newcastle to turn things round.

I don't think the Sam Allardyce factor will make much difference, either - a lot of the Newcastle players probably weren't even at the club when Sam was, and his problem was that he was never owner Mike Ashley's choice as manager.

Prediction: 2-1

Clueless, why 'should' we have lost at home to Wigan? Because we got a late equaliser? Give me a break.

Not many players are still around from Allardyce's time? Get a fucking grip Mark.

Newcastle v Blackburn

Newcastle had a fantastic result at Arsenal at the weekend - up front Andy Carroll was superb but defensively it was a great performance too.

Having said that, their home form's not great - apart from the thrashing of Sunderland, they lost at home to Blackpool and should have done against Wigan.

Away from home, Blackburn don't pick up too many away points and don't show the same steel as they do at home, so this could be a chance for Newcastle to turn things round.

I don't think the Sam Allardyce factor will make much difference, either - a lot of the Newcastle players probably weren't even at the club when Sam was, and his problem was that he was never owner Mike Ashley's choice as manager.

Clueless, why 'should' we have lost at home to Wigan? Because we got a late equaliser? Give me a break.

Not many players are still around from Allardyce's time? Get a f***ing grip Mark.

So I guess the tonking of Villa didn't happen either????

Newcastle v Blackburn

Not many players are still around from Allardyce's time? Get a f***ing grip Mark.

It is true enough though - Simpson, Colo, Willamson, Jonas, Nolan, Tiote, Guthrie, Routledge, Lovepants, Raylor are post Allardyce. Carroll was around but only marginally involved.  When did Ranger join?

Newcastle v Blackburn

It is true enough though - Simpson, Colo, Willamson, Jonas, Nolan, Tiote, Guthrie, Routledge, Lovepants, Raylor are post Allardyce. Carroll was around but only marginally involved. 

Harper, Krul, Enrique, Barton, Smith, Shola and Taylor among obviously a few others more on the fringes, some of the most influential players in the dressing room there, it's the way he says 'probably' too, he doesn't have a clue.

Newcastle v Blackburn

It is true enough though - Simpson, Colo, Willamson, Jonas, Nolan, Tiote, Guthrie, Routledge, Lovepants, Raylor are post Allardyce. Carroll was around but only marginally involved.  When did Ranger join?

2008, a Wise signing suposedly. Just out of interest, and probs the wrong thread, but what ever happened to Aaron Spear? Was excited when we captured his signature, but have no idea how he is getting on.

Personally, I'd be delighted with a 2:1 win - its gonna be tough cos' Big Sham will have them fired up on account of not wanting people to realise what a shite manager he really is.  If we can win this then it will prove we can cut it with the physical teams - evidence of which was lacking against Stoke,

Newcastle v Fulham

You just can't judge Newcastle at home, you are never quite sure what you are going to get. Good or bad. There have been teams that have gone to St James' Park and won quite comfortably which before the start of the season you wouldn't have predicted. But Fulham have struggled on the road. Yes, they haven't had that many defeats but they haven't made the opposition work defensively.

With any club that comes up from the Championship, in order to survive you need to have one player who is going to get you goals to keep you in the league, and Newcastle look to have found that player in Andy Carroll.

Prediction: 2-0

Bolton v Newcastle

Bolton are a good side now under Owen Coyle - they have strength, aggression, finesse and talented players in the right areas.

It has taken him a long time but striker Johan Elmander is starting to look like a good player. That is how it is in the Premier League - some take to it like a duck to water and others take longer. But his partnership with Kevin Davies looks good, they have Stuart Holden, who looks a solid player in midfield, they are strong at the back and have skilful wide players. Last year, Coyle backed Bolton to stay up over Burnley and he was absolutely right.

Newcastle have looked very, very good on their travels. Their performance at Arsenal was absolutely outstanding. People will look at Andy Carroll after his game for England and see what he has got in his tank. He was fed on scraps in the 2-1 loss to France but did well and gave everything he possibly could. He will be on a massive high having just made his debut for England and will carry that into the next game. Whether his legs can support it is a different matter.

Guest elbee909

Bolton v Newcastle

Bolton are a good side now under Owen Coyle - they have strength, aggression, finesse and talented players in the right areas.

It has taken him a long time but striker Johan Elmander is starting to look like a good player. That is how it is in the Premier League - some take to it like a duck to water and others take longer. But his partnership with Kevin Davies looks good, they have Stuart Holden, who looks a solid player in midfield, they are strong at the back and have skilful wide players. Last year, Coyle backed Bolton to stay up over Burnley and he was absolutely right.

Newcastle have looked very, very good on their travels. Their performance at Arsenal was absolutely outstanding. People will look at Andy Carroll after his game for England and see what he has got in his tank. He was fed on scraps in the 2-1 loss to France but did well and gave everything he possibly could. He will be on a massive high having just made his debut for England and will carry that into the next game. Whether his legs can support it is a different matter.

It's a win then!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tlatish

I'm sensing you don't like him... I have skills like that.

Lawro's predictions

By Mark Lawrenson

BBC Sport football 'expert'

SATURDAY

Chelsea v Newcastle

Chelsea have had many players in action across the globe during the week, but they are a team that seem to get the job done with ease.  They are also up against a team who have been struggling on their travels. Comfortable win. 3-0

f*** YOU LAWRO!

Liverpool v Fulham

The problem with Fulham is that they have only been picking up their points at home. This weekend they are up against a team who are playing very well.  Liverpool are doing well across the whole of the team - it's not just Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres producing the goals.  Fulham need to start improving their away form.

Verdict: 2-0

f*** YOU LAWRO!

Man City v Arsenal

The Gunners have to hit back after their Aston Villa loss, but there's no doubting that Arsene Wenger's side is still a very good one.  Manchester City are looking very vulnerable when they haven't got the ball and Arsenal should be able to control this game.  It's also a big pitch at Eastlands, which will help the visitors.

Verdict: 1-2

f*** YOU LAWRO!

Middlesbrough v Bolton

This is a home win for Boro. Like Everton, they are unbeaten in five games, have great competition for places and are still improving.  Bolton's two good wins were followed last week by a defeat to Liverpool and I am a little bit worried about where their goals are coming from.  As long as Boro can deal with the physicalities of Bolton I think they will sneak it.

Verdict: 2-1

f*** YOU LAWRO!

Portsmouth v Hull

Hull have struggled recently - they haven't won a league game for nearly a month - but they had a real go against Manchester City last week.  I like all the positive changes Phil Brown makes during a game though, which are designed to win games.  Portsmouth are slowly but surely getting back on track with Tony Adams in charge. Portsmouth is a really tough place to go and I think they will get the points.

Verdict: 1-0

f*** YOU LAWRO!

Stoke v West Brom

Both teams will be hugely aware that a win will feel like six points because of their lowly position in the table.   The general problem for West Brom is not being able to stop their opponents. I think it will be a draw and that will be frustrating for both teams.

Verdict: 1-1

GUESS WHAT LAWRO?  f*** YOU!

So yeah, so far, he's on a roll.  But wait!

Aston Villa v Man Utd

Aston Villa haven't got a great record against United. As good as their result was last week beating Arsenal, I still fancy United.

And there's also the fact that one or two members of United were getting a rest during the week of international duty.

Verdict: 0-2

[move]f*** YOU TO HELL MARK LAWRENSON! AAAARGH!

[/move]