LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Guest johnson293

Lawros prediction for tomorrow, for what its worth....

Everton v Newcastle

I was really surprised that Newcastle, who know they have to beat the sides around them to stay up this season, slipped up against Blackpool.

Matt Gilks was astounding in the Blackpool goal and it's a great win for them.

Newcastle come up against a Everton side who will be on a high because of the two late goals they scored against Manchester United and I think the Toffees will have too much quality for Chris Hughton's side.

Prediction: 3-1

Everton v Newcastle

I was really surprised that Newcastle, who know they have to beat the sides around them to stay up this season, slipped up against Blackpool.

Newcastle come up against a Everton side who will be on a high because of the two late goals they scored against Manchester United and I think the Toffees will have too much quality for Chris Hughton's side.

Matt Gilks wasn't astounding, we hit him with the ball a lot.

Everton v Newcastle

Matt Gilks wasn't astounding, we hit him with the ball a lot.

Moyes says we could have had 6 if Gilks had got out of the way.

Guest elbee909

Everton v Newcastle

Fuck you Mr. Lawro, you cunthole!

Everton v Newcastle

Newcastle come up against an Everton side who will be on a high because of the two late goals they scored against Manchester United but I think The Toffees Toon will have too much quality for Chris Hughton's David Moyes side.

Prediction: 0-1

O0

Guest johnson293

Everton v Newcastle

f*** you Mr. Lawro, you cunthole!

He he, aye - he was ownly 3 goals out!  :mackems:

Newcastle v Stoke (1610 BST)

Newcastle v Stoke

Newcastle are another team who have had a great week - they played really well against Everton and Chelsea and to beat both of those sides away from home is an excellent effort.

Hatem Ben Arfa grabbed all the headlines for his winner at Goodison Park but another of their new-boys, Cheik Tiote, has done very well too.

There will be a tide of euphoria at St James' Park but, having said that, Stoke will be a tough nut to crack and I can't see them leaving the north-east empty-handed.

Prediction: 2-2

tough nut to crack yet they will concede 2 goals......

am i the only one seeing the contradiction?

that said tis the everton prediction i find strange fulham undefeated in the league i believe and normally have excellent home form to lose to an everton side shot of confidence and just went out of league cup to brentford?

Newcastle v Stoke (1610 BST)

Newcastle v Stoke

Newcastle are another team who have had a great week - they played really well against Everton and Chelsea and to beat both of those sides away from home is an excellent effort.

Hatem Ben Arfa grabbed all the headlines for his winner at Goodison Park but another of their new-boys, Cheik Tiote, has done very well too.

There will be a tide of euphoria at St James' Park but, having said that, Stoke will be a tough nut to crack and I can't see them leaving the north-east empty-handed.

Prediction: 2-2

Seriously Lawro? You CAN'T see Newcastle winning Stoke at home? :dowie:

Jesus Christ man...

Guest Roger Kint

Theres nothing wrong with what he has said, Stoke will be hard to break down and will be a physical side to compete with. Anyone thinking its going to be easy is daft imo, we will have to play much better than our last home game. If we build on the past week then yes we can win but i can also see why he thinks they wont get beat.

Guest Roger Kint

Not saying it's going to be easy. But saying "I can't see stoke losing" is a bit daft realy.

Why? He is allowed an opinion as much as anyone else, i cant see the mackems losing today does that make me daft?