January - Make us bettter!

Colos Short and Curlies

Guest Jawesome

Ludos Podolski!

:lol:

He any relation to Lukas?

Oops,

had been talking about stupid games you used to play and Ludo was one of them.

Freudian slip there

Douchebag.

O0

He is a great player, albeit thick as fuck apparently.  He's the laughing stock of Germany when it comes to brains.

Would love to see Elano here. He's only been poor this season since they've moved his position when Robinho arrived. He was excellent last season, and has real quality about him, and actually scores goals from midfield! We could do with a few of them!

think we should concentrate on getting:

1 rb, cover for beye

1-2-3 central midfielders....dcm, ocm and cm, we need quality there and don´t have any at the moment

1 wing

1 striker....but only if one leaves

players out: SMITH, AMEOBI, BUTT, DUFF, GEREMI, CACAPA and (owen, viduka)

if not now at least in the summer!

NO IDEA WHO IS INTERESTED IN COMING HERE ???

Would really like to see Podolski here. Think he's a realistic target too.

No chance.

Even if it's just on loan, I think he's a realistic target. I honestly don't see the big four going in for him. Man City are a possibility, can't see Everton being able to afford him, Spurs may want him but not sure on them and as for Villa, again I'm not sure if they'd want him.

If he wants to come to England I think we'd be one of his best options.

We're probably somewhere around 15th among Premiership clubs right now as far as attractiveness for incoming transfer targets goes.

Never mind the Big 4, City, Everton, and Spurs. We'd probably lose out to places like Boro, Portsmouth, and Fulham the way things are with us right now.

"We had a meeting during the week, a very positive meeting," said Kinnear.

"I put a list of players in. At this moment in time, we are talking to numerous players.

"We are trying to get things ready for as soon as the window opens.

"We have got two or three players being covered over the weekend. We have got two or three players who we have not only spoken to their agents, but also their clubs."

"I put a list of players in. At this moment in time, we are talking to numerous players.

"We have got two or three players being covered over the weekend. We have got two or three players who we have not only spoken to their agents, but also their clubs."

JFK keeping things close to his chest again I see.

I reckon if we're struggling for cash or end up really desperate, we should perhaps go for a Sibierski type buy, get someone fairly experienced on the cheap that has been at a premier league side but hasn't really worked out, could go completely tits up though

you know, after a pretty messy season so far, I'm really looking forward to the January sales, hah, I think it'll be a laugh. I also believe that if we got decent players bought to cover the right areas, we could really jump up the table.

Gan on JFK, give us a smile this winter :)

JFK keeping things close to his chest again I see.

yeah, i've been giving it some serious thought and the conclusion is i fucking HATE jfk

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I can't see what's good with a £6m player with PL experience these days. Last time we got that we got Alan fucking Smith. We would be better of spending the money abroad.

Yeah, i was about to say something similar. I'm pleased that things seem to be motoring along (although these quotes do have a touch of Roederism in them)... But in all fairness, you can get some absolute turd nowadays if you're spending £6m in the PL. The days of Craig Bellamy are gone.

Lukas Podolski has been linked to us quite a lot recently.

Which means he won't be leaving Bayern.

Step forward Henrik Larsson   Alan Smith :snod:

O0

Thankfully we've got no money so that won't be happening. :) I predict Nugent or a foreigner nobody has heard of on loan.