Kinnear Out

oldtype

So what did Kinnear do wrong today can someone please explain?

We totally outplayed the opposition while Michael Owen missed four point blank chances!

But he'll still get his £100,000 a week and will sign another big deal on a free next summer as he walks away from the club.

What does he care? Joe will get the blame afterall.

In my opinion, it goes:

1. Keegan

2. Sir Bobby

3.Dalglish

4. Souness

5. Gullit

6. Roeder

7. Kinnear

8. Allardyce

Did you actually support us when Souness was here?

I did, I didn't think he was THAT bad, yes, he took us down the league, but there were good moments, moments which others have failed to achieve while also dragging us down the league.

In my opinion, it goes:

1. Keegan

2. Sir Bobby

3.Dalglish

4. Souness

5. Gullit

6. Roeder

7. Kinnear

8. Allardyce

I did, I didn't think he was THAT bad, yes, he took us down the league, but there were good moments, moments which others have failed to achieve while also dragging us down the league.

I'd welcome him back with fucking open arms atm, and buy him a house too.

In my opinion, it goes:

1. Keegan

2. Sir Bobby

3.Dalglish

4. Souness

5. Gullit

6. Roeder

7. Kinnear

8. Allardyce

You're talking shit. He was terrible.

In my opinion, it goes:

1. Keegan

2. Sir Bobby

3.Dalglish

4. Souness

5. Gullit

6. Roeder

7. Kinnear

8. Allardyce

I'd welcome him back with f***ing open arms atm, and buy him a house too.

Never give him a penny of transfer funds though.

Souness with money... bad memories.

Souness managed to turn a good team into a shit one. First through performances, then by alienating and selling the best players.  I can't see how any of the others have done worse. OK, second half away to West Brom was a pretty good performance, but apart from that? Also keep in mind that we're still struggling with rebuilding the squad he dismantled.

Souness managed to turn a good team into a s*** one. First through performances, then by alienating and selling the best players.  I can't see how any of the others have done worse. OK, second half away to West Brom was a pretty good performance, but apart from that? Also keep in mind that we're still struggling with rebuilding the squad he dismantled.

No matter how shit they are, nobody will ever match the sins against the club Souness committed during his reign here.

In my opinion, it goes:

1. Keegan

2. Sir Bobby

3.Dalglish

4. Souness

5. Gullit

6. Roeder

7. Kinnear

8. Allardyce

I'd welcome him back with fucking open arms atm, and buy him a house too.

Seriously, you are a moderator? Are you aware of the squad he had at his disposal when he took over?

In my opinion, it goes:

1. Keegan

2. Sir Bobby

3.Dalglish

4. Souness

5. Gullit

6. Roeder

7. Kinnear

8. Allardyce

Seriously, you are a moderator? Are you aware of the squad he had at his disposal when he took over?

Can you not sense the bit tongue-in-cheek in that statement?

Then again, of course he was a shit manager, of course he destroyed our team, but he was a damn sight better than Joe Kinnear. At least I smiled some times during his reign.

In my opinion, it goes:

1. Keegan

2. Sir Bobby

3.Dalglish

4. Souness

5. Gullit

6. Roeder

7. Kinnear

8. Allardyce

Can you not sense the bit tongue-in-cheek in that statement?

Then again, of course he was a shit manager, of course he destroyed our team, but he was a damn sight better than Joe Kinnear. At least I smiled some times during his reign.

They are on a similar level. Plus Souness had a stable club and funds and players Kinnear could only dream of having.

Souness was the lowest of the low and I'm stunned people don't think he was that bad. Your emotions are getting the better of you. I do of course believe the club is overall in a worse state now than it was then but Souness was the worst manager I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing. At least back then it was just a case of replacing the manager and hoping for the best. There is a lot more to fix now than there was then.

I am disillusioned now for sure, but I honestly felt worse back then because it was off the back of several great years under Sir Bobby and given the money Souness spent I was devastated by how we turned out. The day he left still ranks highly amongst my favourite NUFC memories. Overwhelming euphoria and relief.

To be perfectly honest, I've been used to this disillusionment for quite some time now, give or take a few months under Roeder and Keegan.

Guest neesy111

Kinnear inherited a far superior backline than Souness had. Carr - O'Brien - Bramble - Bernard. God that was bad.

we finished 3rd with 3 of them at the back

Kinnear inherited a far superior backline than had Souness. Carr - O'Brien - Bramble - Bernard. God that was bad. But gawd he bought a load of s***.

Funny how we still got into the Champions League, ey? Not as if Souness didn't have the funds to improve them. No, what he did was use the funds to fuck up the defense even more!

Complete non-argument. I honestly have no idea how anyone can be in this idiots corner. Ever.

there is a Very simple explanation to all this mess.

Mike Ashley.

Thanks for that. You're putting me to sleep again. Might need some Red Bull.

you love my posts really, you give them more attention than i give my lass.

Guest Heneage

I TELL YOU WHAT I THINK!

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50202404/Knee_Support.jpghttp://www.noisebot.com/images/jerk-burgundy.gif

Read OP and reply #1, and come back and say that to our faces.

Right then.

I'll tell you of a manager who was way down the list who took a job, with no resources, no players, shockingly low morale, and a future that shared similarity with Chernobyl. He came in and steadied the ship picking up some good results. He built a strong mentality and loyalty in the squad and stood up when Journalists with the little more than bitterness fueling their pens, wrote stories about him that were false. He stood up and had a go at them and called them out, in an unconventional and un-professional way, but he did it, he did not sit like a Roeder would and just let it smack him in the face.

He has held his tongue over some shocking decisions, and been told despite no new owner coming in and the club being taken off the market, he will not be getting anything like the funds of those around him. He has never once critiqued the fans and their kneejerks from the stands, nor has he ever come out and hung a player out to dry as the villian, something he could have done with quite ease. He has made some poor tactical decisions but then who hasn't?

He has a midfielder put in prison come out and start performing just to be crocked for months for a daft tackle, that same player then goes on to crock his best defender.

To be blunt, James, he's here till the end of the season so just shut the flying fuck up and support the bloke, because at the end of the day he either keeps us up or sends us down, but right now in this moment in time, he's one of the few doing something positive to keep us up.