Kinnear Out

oldtype

Might as well get the ball rolling.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Thoughts?  :angel:

reminds me of the old days.

Give the manager no chance, then call for his head. One or two people will remember those days with great affection, before they were "embarrassed".

What exactly are your views on Kinnear? Do you think he should be given till the end of the season? Do you think he'll work out for us long term?

I meant what I have just said. Give the manager no chance of succeeding, then call for his head. Think about it ?

Well, that took a while.

I'm just asking you a straight question. How long do you think will be sufficient time to figure out if Kinnear is good enough or not? How long of a chance does he need?

it doesn't matter. If you don't give the manager a chance , he's got no chance or very little chance. If you don't understand this, then there is nothing else can be said.

What difference will it make to appoint another manager and not back him either ?

I agree with this. I don't think this result is down to the manager, I just don't think we have enough goals in our team. I don't see how any other manager is going to change that without new signings.

He could start by not losing the dressing room and therefore having his 17m goalscorer actually giving a shit about the team.

If he's lost the dressing room I'm surprised we outplayed them for the first hour. I thought we lost because no one wanted to score for us personally, same as last week.

Guest Howaythetoon

We're going down with Kinnear in charge and with those players, most of whom have hearts the size of atoms. But none of this is really his fault, he's a shit manager trying to do a good job under a shit set of circumstances.

We're going down with Kinnear in charge and with those players, most of whom have hearts the size of atoms. But none of this is really his fault, he's a shit manager trying to do a good job under a shit set of circumstances.

Absolutely right.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

We're going down with Kinnear in charge and with those players, most of whom have hearts the size of atoms. But none of this is really his fault, he's a s*** manager trying to do a good job under a s*** set of circumstances.

Absolutely right.

Absolutely

Guest timmy boy

If no would take the job in September who in their right mind would take the job now. Kinnear is extremely limited but at least he took the job on when no one else wanted to. We should only get rid of him if we have someone lined up,like Spurs did with Redknapp. I just can't see Ashley sorting that out though. If we sack him what are we going to do? Go back to Hughton for a few games,sounds awful. We really are up shit creek at the minute.

He is a fucking currant of the highest order, I said it weeks (months?) ago and have felt it ever since.

Most Mickey Mouse manager we've had since I've been old enough to properly support the club, he is an embarrassment, plain and simple.

We're stuck with him though, it would seem, unless Ashley jerks his knee again if some pressure gets applied. I get the feeling any fury vented will be aimed over Kinnear's head though, which will spare him the sack.

I also refuse to believe that "nobody else" would want to manage this club, even now, although I worry that more upheaval could be the end of us anyway at this stage. Think we're going to have to grin and bear it and just pray we get the 15-20 points or so that we'll need to stay up.

He is a f***ing currant of the highest order, I said it weeks (months?) ago and have felt it ever since.

Most Mickey Mouse manager we've had since I've been old enough to properly support the club, he is an embarrassment, plain and simple.

We're stuck with him though, it would seem, unless Ashley jerks his knee again if some pressure gets applied. I get the feeling any fury vented will be aimed over Kinnear's head though, which will spare him the sack.

I also refuse to believe that "nobody else" would want to manage this club, even now, although I worry that more upheaval could be the end of us anyway at this stage. Think we're going to have to grin and bear it and just pray we get the 15-20 points or so that we'll need to stay up.

Agreed. There are people out there who get a kick out of challenges like this......imagine being the person to finally sort Newcastle United out?? They'd be immortal

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

I don`t even think MON would get it right under these circumstances. We need to get rid of Ashley and his fucking friends.

He is a fucking currant of the highest order, I said it weeks (months?) ago and have felt it ever since.

Aye spot on, Rich, with the bit in bold too, which many people might not. Chuck Kinnear, chuck Wise, offer a fair amount of cash to someone like Steve Bruce or Alan Shearer and they'd take the job iyam.

Bruce might not be a bad shout in terms of a realistic appointment, if we get him in immediately. sounded pretty downcast when talking about Palacios as he realises half his team won't be there come the start of next season, said it was like "losing my arm".

Bunch of pathetic wankers calling for the manager to be sacked now!

Will the bandwagon merchants f*** off now! This club needs it's supporters to support it, not scream for the manager's head.

They fucked off long ago mate, well 5,000 of them anyway.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Give the manager no chance, then call for his head. One or two people will remember those days with great affection, before they were "embarrassed".

What exactly are your views on Kinnear? Do you think he should be given till the end of the season? Do you think he'll work out for us long term?

I meant what I have just said. Give the manager no chance of succeeding, then call for his head. Think about it ?

Well, that took a while.

I'm just asking you a straight question. How long do you think will be sufficient time to figure out if Kinnear is good enough or not? How long of a chance does he need?

it doesn't matter. If you don't give the manager a chance , he's got no chance or very little chance. If you don't understand this, then there is nothing else can be said.

What difference will it make to appoint another manager and not back him either ?

I'm sorry, but how the fuck can you say "we need to give the manager a chance" while flatly refusing to define the word chance?

I'm asking you a straight question. I'm not even disagreeing. How much time does Kinnear need?

you aren't reading what I'm saying.

Well, that took a while.

I agree with this. I don't think this result is down to the manager, I just don't think we have enough goals in our team. I don't see how any other manager is going to change that without new signings.

is the correct answer

Well, that took a while.

He could start by not losing the dressing room and therefore having his 17m goalscorer actually giving a shit about the team.

how do you know he's lost the dressing room ? I would say if players are losing heart, its with the club itself rather than the manager, at least if I was in there shoes, thats how I would feel.

NE5, let me summarize your argument for you.

"Blaming our recent results on Joe Kinnear would mean blaming the shit the club is in on somebody who's name is not Mike Ashley. I cannot stand for that! Therefore I cannot allow you to criticize Kinnear when it's clearly all Ashley's fault."

Here's a news flash for you: they're both to blame, they're both at fault. They both need to go.

Unfortunately we can't sack the owner of the club, but we can sack the manager.

Do you think Kinnear would have gotten better results and taken this club places if he was under Freddy Shepherd?

"Blaming our recent results on Joe Kinnear would mean blaming the shit the club is in on somebody who's name is not Mike Ashley. I cannot stand for that! Therefore I cannot allow you to criticize Kinnear when it's clearly all Ashley's fault."

Here's a news flash for you: they're both to blame, they're both at fault. They both need to go.

Do you think Kinnear would have gotten better results and taken this club places if he was under Freddy Shepherd?

Joe Kinnear would undoubtedly be getting better results if he was backed by his board/manager. Does that makes sense to you or not ?

"Blaming our recent results on Joe Kinnear would mean blaming the s*** the club is in on somebody who's name is not Mike Ashley. I cannot stand for that! Therefore I cannot allow you to criticize Kinnear when it's clearly all Ashley's fault."

Joe Kinnear would undoubtedly be getting better results if he was backed by his board/manager. Does that makes sense to you or not ?

Do you think Joe Kinnear would get what you deem as "the results we deserve" if he was backed by an "ambitious" board?

All of this, of course, is meaningless. The question we should be asking is whether he's the right person for us here and now. Is he going to save us from relegation under the shit board we currently have?

Do you think so?

"Blaming our recent results on Joe Kinnear would mean blaming the s*** the club is in on somebody who's name is not Mike Ashley. I cannot stand for that! Therefore I cannot allow you to criticize Kinnear when it's clearly all Ashley's fault."

Do you think Joe Kinnear would get what you deem as "the results we deserve" if he was backed by an "ambitious" board?

All of this, of course, is meaningless. The question we should be asking is whether he's the right person for us here and now. Is he going to save us from relegation under the shit board we currently have?

Do you think so?

Is anybody else going to save us under the shit board here and now? Is it guaranteed?