Kinnear Out

oldtype

We can dwell on Fred, Bellamy, Scott Parker the whole fucking lot of them, they are yesterdays men.  WERE IN THE SHITE!!! IT SEEMS FUCKER's LIKE ASHLEY & LAMBIAS ARE DOING FUCK ALL. THE ED(F) IS INVISABLE & SILENT.

JFK MAY NOT BE FUCKING FERGIE BUT I THINK HE FUCKING CARES & IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN!!!! If everyone at the club was giving there all as much as he is then we may still be in the shite but maybe not as fucking deep.

I don't rate Kinnear at all but I don't mind having him in charge because I think he's on our side and there's certainly nobody higher than him at NUFC who could give two fucks what happens to the club. He's having the piss taken out of him just as much as every supporter.

Agreed.

I think we'll stay up but apathy is the only feeling I have when I think about the club's future.

We can dwell on Fred, Bellamy, Scott Parker the whole f***ing lot of them, they are yesterdays men.  WERE IN THE s****!!! IT SEEMS FUCKER's LIKE ASHLEY & LAMBIAS ARE DOING f*** ALL. THE ED(F) IS INVISABLE & SILENT.

JFK MAY NOT BE f***ing FERGIE BUT I THINK HE f***ing CARES & IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN!!!! If everyone at the club was giving there all as much as he is then we may still be in the s**** but maybe not as f***ing deep.

I don't rate Kinnear at all but I don't mind having him in charge because I think he's on our side and there's certainly nobody higher than him at NUFC who could give two f***s what happens to the club. He's having the piss taken out of him just as much as every supporter.

Shit manager or not, it's absolutely appauling how the only man who had the balls to take the job has been so badly hung out to dry.

I mean, fucking hell it's got to pretty bad for Joe Kinnear to be complaining about things within the club.

Everyone knows Kinnear was just keeping the seat warm until our boardroom future was secured.

Our boardroom future is secured.

We should be now be looking to appoint a replacement, waiting until the end of the season as a last resort. The sooner we bring someone in the better, as that is going to be the only way to turn things around.

It won't be a joke if we replace Kinnear, it'll be an act of ambition.

Everyone knows Kinnear was just keeping the seat warm until our boardroom future was secured.

We should be now be looking to appoint a replacement, waiting until the end of the season as a last resort. The sooner we bring someone in the better, as that is going to be the only way to turn things around.

Is Mike Ashley selling up?  Will he be looking to offload the club in summer?  Will new manager be given funds Jan/summer?  Will the new manager be able to bring in his own team?  What kind of structure will he be working in? 

With all those questions unclear, just off the top of my head.  It will be foolish to replace JFK, whos signed on until Mike Ashley knows exactly what he wants to do with NUFC.

Is Mike Ashley selling up?  Will he be looking to offload the club in summer?  Will new manager be given funds Jan/summer?  Will the new manager be able to bring in his own team?  What kind of structure will he be working in? 

With all those questions unclear, just off the top of my head.  It will be foolish to replace JFK, whos signed on until Mike Ashley knows exactly what he wants to do with NUFC.

Ashley has said he's not selling.

If he's telling the truth, he needs to make a long term appointment at the earliest opportunity.

If he's lying, he needs to sell the club ASAP at a loss, as it'll be below £100m by the end of the season if he doesn't act.

Ashley has said he's not selling.

If he's telling the truth, he needs to make a long term appointment at the earliest opportunity.

If he's lying, he needs to sell the club ASAP at a loss, as it'll be below £100m by the end of the season if he doesn't act.

He says he is staying, lets be honest - no one was interested.  At least in my opinion.  I don't think he wants to invest in the squad.  Sell before you buy, thats not thinking long term and extending JFK contract.  He was only appointed until future of our club was sorted... your right we should appoint someone asap but the fact we have made no effort too do that suggests the fat guy at the top, doesnt really know what to do with NUFC.

Until then, we may just have to grin and bear it

Might as well get the ball rolling.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Thoughts?  :angel:

reminds me of the old days.

Give the manager no chance, then call for his head. One or two people will remember those days with great affection, before they were "embarrassed".

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Give the manager no chance, then call for his head. One or two people will remember those days with great affection, before they were "embarrassed".

What exactly are your views on Kinnear? Do you think he should be given till the end of the season? Do you think he'll work out for us long term?

you're right ne5. they should've gave dalglish longer but didn't............do you think fred should have gave souness and roeder(i know he resigned) longer. ?

It thought Kinnear's actions tonight were pretty poor, and he comes across as a bit of an embarrassment all things added up. If i'm allowed to think that, btw...?

That's opinions for you. If you don't agree with someone they're a drama queen. Meh.

We can dwell on Fred, Bellamy, Scott Parker the whole f***ing lot of them, they are yesterdays men.  WERE IN THE s****!!! IT SEEMS FUCKER's LIKE ASHLEY & LAMBIAS ARE DOING f*** ALL. THE ED(F) IS INVISABLE & SILENT.

JFK MAY NOT BE f***ing FERGIE BUT I THINK HE f***ing CARES & IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN!!!! If everyone at the club was giving there all as much as he is then we may still be in the s**** but maybe not as f***ing deep.

I don't rate Kinnear at all but I don't mind having him in charge because I think he's on our side and there's certainly nobody higher than him at NUFC who could give two f***s what happens to the club. He's having the piss taken out of him just as much as every supporter.

Agree with this 100%, But I hope he's not here next season, The players need to take a good hard look at themselfs .  I think he's doing a ok job, Remember who else was in for the job........ NO FUCKER!

As said, I cant blame much on Kinnear - and anyway, who the fuck else better is gonna take the job?

The club is fucked up, the squad is not good enough, our number one striker understandably wants away from the mess, and is missing chance after chance, not what you expect for £500k a month.

What will Ashley do now? next to fuck all i reckon, couple more shite signings to try and keep us up, but then what next season - same again?

We are seriously in danger of going down, basically every team we are contending with, look better than us. Even West Brom.

I don't rate Kinnear as a long term manager, he's a decent bloke with a big gob and so far he's been too attached to the wrong players IMO. We have to stay behind him till the end of the season though, no one else will work here without having money to spend.

We can dwell on Fred, Bellamy, Scott Parker the whole fucking lot of them, they are yesterdays men.  WERE IN THE SHITE!!! IT SEEMS FUCKER's LIKE ASHLEY & LAMBIAS ARE DOING FUCK ALL. THE ED(F) IS INVISABLE & SILENT.

JFK MAY NOT BE FUCKING FERGIE BUT I THINK HE FUCKING CARES & IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN!!!! If everyone at the club was giving there all as much as he is then we may still be in the shite but maybe not as fucking deep.

I don't rate Kinnear at all but I don't mind having him in charge because I think he's on our side and there's certainly nobody higher than him at NUFC who could give two fucks what happens to the club. He's having the piss taken out of him just as much as every supporter.

There aren't even that many who are lower!

As long as this board is in charge I don't see how we can get another manager. Sack JK and go for...Brian Little or similar? No-one would take the job before, they clearly aren't backing the manager again so why would it be any different now? JK is here to stay for the time being unless he quits after this window.

Sad he is the only person at any level at the club willing to come out and try and tell the fans whats going on.

Whilst the time is probably fast approaching that fans will be turning on him when we are losing games, I would find it hard to abuse him, knowing the fact he was never good enough to begin with is hardly his fault. Everyone here would have done the same. Roeder #2.

there is a Very simple explanation to all this mess.

Mike Ashley.

well said my man....can anyone on here say that if Fat Fred was still incharge we would be in this shit..he would never have entertained the structure and even considered appointing JFK...

Nah, we'd just have crippling debts and a chairman incapable of making good decisions with managers instead.

Oh, I doubt that someone with less than 30% of ownership would appoint a manager totally on his own then told everybody later ?  mackems.gif

If you think such a thing could happen, then what do YOU think about appointing managers who win titles, FA Cups and as a result qualify for europe more than every club bar 4 ?

Can't imagine what would happen if they appointed nowt but shit managers for a decade  bluelaugh.gif

there is a Very simple explanation to all this mess.

Mike Ashley.

well said my man....can anyone on here say that if Fat Fred was still incharge we would be in this s***..he would never have entertained the structure and even considered appointing JFK...

I'm not going to sing the praises of Shepherd, but could you imagine him not backing his manager with cash at this point in time, instead of scratching around for freebies?

We would probably be on the verge of going into administration if he was still here.

bluelaugh.gif like about 17 other premiership clubs

nailed on.

you're right ne5. they should've gave dalglish longer but didn't............do you think fred should have gave souness and roeder(i know he resigned) longer. ?

with the benefit of mandiarse's favourite tool, I probably agree. But I can admit that at the time, I was as downhearted as everyone else with how Dalglish had ripped Keegans team apart, with what was at the time of the appointment, an outstanding choice and seemed like just the person to take on a top side and go further, having done precisely that at Liverpool.

They shouldn't have appointed Souness, but having done so, should have sacked him for decking Bellamy on the training ground, if they needed an excuse. Roeder had merit, like that other good chairman according to some people at the time, Phil Gartside [among others who have appointed caretakers, most recently Niall Quinn], he might have worked but the major difference between the Halls and shepherd and others who have ran the club is that the Halls and Shepherd correctly considered a mid table place or lower to be failure, whereas Ashley and the pre-1992 people considered it to be the equivalent of winning the European Cup.

Guest Howaythetoon

Don't know if it's been posted but this was what he said about the 'clash' against Brown

“I don’t know why I was sent off, we just had words. He had plenty to say and I answered.

“He didn’t actually say anything to me. He was having a rant at Chris. He wasn’t saying too many pleasant things to him. I just said to him, ‘Enough’ and sent Chris to sit down. I don’t know if my reputation precedes me.”

Reading that, I feel for him. I haven't seen it and haven't read what Phil Brown's said about it so I'm basing my feelings on the assumption that he's being honest.