Kinnear Out

oldtype

there is a Very simple explanation to all this mess.

Mike Ashley.

well said my man....can anyone on here say that if Fat Fred was still incharge we would be in this shit..he would never have entertained the structure and even considered appointing JFK...

Mike Ashley.

well said my man....can anyone on here say that if Fat Fred was still incharge we would be in this shit..he would never have entertained the structure and even considered appointing JFK...

Nah, we'd just have crippling debts and a chairman incapable of making good decisions with managers instead.

I TELL YOU WHAT I THINK!

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50202404/Knee_Support.jpghttp://www.noisebot.com/images/jerk-burgundy.gif

Read OP and reply #1, and come back and say that to our faces.

Right then.

I'll tell you of a manager who was way down the list who took a job, with no resources, no players, shockingly low morale, and a future that shared similarity with Chernobyl. He came in and steadied the ship picking up some good results. He built a strong mentality and loyalty in the squad and stood up when Journalists with the little more than bitterness fueling their pens, wrote stories about him that were false. He stood up and had a go at them and called them out, in an unconventional and un-professional way, but he did it, he did not sit like a Roeder would and just let it smack him in the face.

He has held his tongue over some shocking decisions, and been told despite no new owner coming in and the club being taken off the market, he will not be getting anything like the funds of those around him. He has never once critiqued the fans and their kneejerks from the stands, nor has he ever come out and hung a player out to dry as the villian, something he could have done with quite ease. He has made some poor tactical decisions but then who hasn't?

He has a midfielder put in prison come out and start performing just to be crocked for months for a daft tackle, that same player then goes on to crock his best defender.

To be blunt, James, he's here till the end of the season so just shut the flying f*** up and support the bloke, because at the end of the day he either keeps us up or sends us down, but right now in this moment in time, he's one of the few doing something positive to keep us up.

Only because he got warned by the FA because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about all the others.

He's done alright, but he's been far from good. He's done slightly better than I expected but I honestly think we could have done better. Like I said before though, the blame goes much higher than him doesn't it. He's just the puppet.

Mike Ashley.

watch out role model, will yawn on you.

Mike Ashley.

well said my man....can anyone on here say that if Fat Fred was still incharge we would be in this s***..he would never have entertained the structure and even considered appointing JFK...

:idiot2:

Roeder?

Sibierski?

Luque?

Owen?

Mike Ashley.

watch out role model, will yawn on you.

I "yawned" once, don't let that make you think less of yourself though.

Mike Ashley.

well said my man....can anyone on here say that if Fat Fred was still incharge we would be in this s***..he would never have entertained the structure and even considered appointing JFK...

Allardyce and Souness.

Guest Heneage

I TELL YOU WHAT I THINK!

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50202404/Knee_Support.jpghttp://www.noisebot.com/images/jerk-burgundy.gif

Read OP and reply #1, and come back and say that to our faces.

Right then.

I'll tell you of a manager who was way down the list who took a job, with no resources, no players, shockingly low morale, and a future that shared similarity with Chernobyl. He came in and steadied the ship picking up some good results. He built a strong mentality and loyalty in the squad and stood up when Journalists with the little more than bitterness fueling their pens, wrote stories about him that were false. He stood up and had a go at them and called them out, in an unconventional and un-professional way, but he did it, he did not sit like a Roeder would and just let it smack him in the face.

He has held his tongue over some shocking decisions, and been told despite no new owner coming in and the club being taken off the market, he will not be getting anything like the funds of those around him. He has never once critiqued the fans and their kneejerks from the stands, nor has he ever come out and hung a player out to dry as the villian, something he could have done with quite ease. He has made some poor tactical decisions but then who hasn't?

He has a midfielder put in prison come out and start performing just to be crocked for months for a daft tackle, that same player then goes on to crock his best defender.

To be blunt, James, he's here till the end of the season so just shut the flying f*** up and support the bloke, because at the end of the day he either keeps us up or sends us down, but right now in this moment in time, he's one of the few doing something positive to keep us up.

Only because he got warned by the FA because he wouldn't shut the f*** up about all the others.

He's done alright, but he's been far from good. He's done slightly better than I expected but I honestly think we could have done better. Like I said before though, the blame goes much higher than him doesn't it. He's just the puppet.

Yeh but when you have the likes of Ferguson et al who can go round basically calling the ref's whatever insult is his word of the day and nothing happen.

Mike Ashley.

I'm not going to sing the praises of Shepherd, but could you imagine him not backing his manager with cash at this point in time, instead of scratching around for freebies?

Kinnear inherited a far superior backline than had Souness. Carr - O'Brien - Bramble - Bernard. God that was bad. But gawd he bought a load of s***.

Funny how we still got into the Champions League, ey? Not as if Souness didn't have the funds to improve them. No, what he did was use the funds to fuck up the defense even more!

Complete non-argument. I honestly have no idea how anyone can be in this idiots corner. Ever.

Souness did fuck up. But selling Woodgate out from underneath SBR without giving him the opportunity to buy a replacement fucked up that season. The club was shit without Woodgate the previous season.  And they were shit without him. Boumsong and even Babayaro were *improvements* over what he had. Bernard was obviously not the same player. (They were still shit). Boumsong had a lot admirers on these boards that first half season-- some even calling him captain material ifrcc.

Not in Souness's corner at all. He wasted the funds he was given. He dismantled the club and fucked up it all up so badly he made Roeder look good. That said, I never thought for a moment that we might actually get relegated.

Mike Ashley.

I'm not going to sing the praises of Shepherd, but could you imagine him not backing his manager with cash at this point in time, instead of scratching around for freebies?

Where would he get this money from?

Mike Ashley.

Theres a quote from Shephered saying how Allardyce missed out of a load of freebies in the summer window....so yes i can imagine scraping.

Souness did fuck up. But selling Woodgate out from underneath SBR without giving him the opportunity to buy a replacement fucked up that season. The club was shit without Woodgate the previous season.  And they were shit without him. Boumsong and even Babayaro were *improvements* over what he had. Bernard was obviously not the same player. (They were still shit). Boumsong had a lot admirers on these boards that first half season-- some even calling him captain material ifrcc.

Not in Souness's corner at all. He wasted the funds he was given. He dismantled the club and fucked up it all up so badly he made Roeder look good. That said, I never thought for a moment that we might actually get relegated.

Barely.

And the only reason I believed we'd escape relegation is because I figured that Shepherd wasn't a complete retard and would get rid at some point. Even then he left it later than he should have, waiting for us to reach our peak in uselessness against Man City.

Kinnear inherited a far superior backline than had Souness. Carr - O'Brien - Bramble - Bernard. God that was bad. But gawd he bought a load of s***.

Funny how we still got into the Champions League, ey? Not as if Souness didn't have the funds to improve them. No, what he did was use the funds to f*** up the defense even more!

Complete non-argument. I honestly have no idea how anyone can be in this idiots corner. Ever.

Souness did f*** up. But selling Woodgate out from underneath SBR without giving him the opportunity to buy a replacement f***ed up that season. The club was s*** without Woodgate the previous season.  And they were s*** without him. Boumsong and even Babayaro were *improvements* over what he had. Bernard was obviously not the same player. (They were still s***). Boumsong had a lot admirers on these boards that first half season-- some even calling him captain material ifrcc.

Not in Souness's corner at all. He wasted the funds he was given. He dismantled the club and f***ed up it all up so badly he made Roeder look good. That said, I never thought for a moment that we might actually get relegated.

Selling Woodgate wouldn't have made an ounce of difference to Sir. Bobby as he was entering his final season. It was really good business because once he left us, it took him about a year to get back on the pitch if I remember correctly. I'd take £13m for that every single time.

Funny how we still got into the Champions League, ey? Not as if Souness didn't have the funds to improve them. No, what he did was use the funds to f*** up the defense even more!

Souness did f*** up. But selling Woodgate out from underneath SBR without giving him the opportunity to buy a replacement f***ed up that season. The club was s*** without Woodgate the previous season.  And they were s*** without him. Boumsong and even Babayaro were *improvements* over what he had. Bernard was obviously not the same player. (They were still s***). Boumsong had a lot admirers on these boards that first half season-- some even calling him captain material ifrcc.

Not in Souness's corner at all. He wasted the funds he was given. He dismantled the club and f***ed up it all up so badly he made Roeder look good. That said, I never thought for a moment that we might actually get relegated.

That was Souness as well as I recall. Sure he said that in an interview when he signed.

It's not even the wasting of the funds, it's how he managed to dismantle a winning team and get us in the bottom half so quickly. It wasn't even a gradual slide. If Souness hadn't have been sacked I think that relegation could have been a strong possibility. We'll never know though. Same with Allardyce last season.

Mike Ashley.

We would probably be on the verge of going into administration if he was still here.

Mike Ashley.

We would probably be on the verge of going into administration if he was still here.

Both fair points. :lol:

I think the issue here is that Fat Fred understood us and our expectations, which is why he'd do anything to placate us, which is surely a sign of SOME sort of respect, whereas Ashley not only doesn't care to understand us, he simply is doing whatever the hell he wants, which is very little.

*The smirking Llambias comes to mind*

Mike Ashley.

Both fair points. :lol:

I think the issue here is that Fat Fred understood us and our expectations, which is why he'd do anything to placate us, which is surely a sign of SOME sort of respect, whereas Ashley not only doesn't care to understand us, he simply is doing whatever the hell he wants, which is very little.

*The smirking Llambias comes to mind*

Shepherd also blatantly ran the club out of money with the Souness fiasco.

We weren't exactly setting the league alight with spending under Roeder.

We can dwell on Fred, Bellamy, Scott Parker the whole f***ing lot of them, they are yesterdays men.  WERE IN THE s****!!! IT SEEMS FUCKER's LIKE ASHLEY & LAMBIAS ARE DOING f*** ALL. THE ED(F) IS INVISIBLE & SILENT.

JFK MAY NOT BE f***ing FERGIE BUT I THINK HE f***ing CARES & IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN!!!! If everyone at the club was giving there all as much as he is then we may still be in the s**** but maybe not as f***ing deep.

We can dwell on Fred, Bellamy, Scott Parker the whole fucking lot of them, they are yesterdays men.  WERE IN THE SHITE!!! IT SEEMS FUCKER's LIKE ASHLEY & LAMBIAS ARE DOING FUCK ALL. THE ED(F) IS INVISABLE & SILENT.

JFK MAY NOT BE FUCKING FERGIE BUT I THINK HE FUCKING CARES & IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN!!!! If everyone at the club was giving there all as much as he is then we may still be in the shite but maybe not as fucking deep.

I don't rate Kinnear at all but I don't mind having him in charge because I think he's on our side and there's certainly nobody higher than him at NUFC who could give two fucks what happens to the club. He's having the piss taken out of him just as much as every supporter.