Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

PROBABLY?!?!?!?!?

The cunt could at least have the decency to apologise for his time here that ended in relegation, seeing as he was our key player and so many fans invested hope him.

PROBABLY?!?!?!?!?

The cunt could at least have the decency to apologise for his time here that ended in relegation, seeing as he was our key player and so many fans invested hope him.

Wouldn't do that to MUTV tbh. He's focussing on his new club which is fair enough really.

PROBABLY?!?!?!?!?

:lol: He was the captain! I realize now I've probably never even heard the guy's voice.

Guest stjamestoon

Fuck MO, fuck them lot of tossers who got us relegated. I mean for fuck sake,lets move on... Championship, we need to concentrate on our future, not our fuckin time wasting twats of the past that have potentially ruined our club!

How? How? How? How? How the fuck does someone play like a spineless bag of shite all season and then get a move to Manchester United as a reward? In what possible fucking world can that happen? Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

How? How? How? How? How the fuck does someone play like a spineless bag of shite all season and then get a move to Manchester United as a reward? In what possible fucking world can that happen? Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

:lol: That's the only thing that I don't like. I'm glad he's gone, but for him to get this opportunity despite his performances is just... :angry:

I heard on one of the shit media things (talkshit or Sky Wank News) that his injury record is actually not that bad.  It's like he's left Newcastle and people have stopped slagging him off / telling us how injury prone he is.  It's beyond a joke how some of the media spout this tripe.

I heard on one of the shit media things (talkshit or Sky Wank News) that his injury record is actually not that bad.  It's like he's left Newcastle and people have stopped slagging him off / telling us how injury prone he is.  It's beyond a joke how some of the media spout this tripe.

Owen constantly bangs on about his injury record. Of greater concern to me last season was that he couldn't hit a barn door.

He couldn't hit a barn door with a fkn 18 wheeler never mind a football, Rooney will soon get sick of being expected to do alll the running and put it on a plate for laughing boy.

He couldn't hit a barn door with a fkn 18 wheeler never mind a football, Rooney will soon get sick of being expected to do alll the running and put it on a plate for laughing boy.

How well did they play together for England?

How well did they play together for England?

Okay but thats the odd game and for Owens "England"  not week in week out.

can we lock this now?

We haven't even had the November "I knew we only needed midfielders, Ashley ffs! :angry: " argument yet.

We're 100 pages shy of the lock, imo.

can we lock this now?

Why?

Threads only get locked when they're duplicates or total shite. Everyone would whinge like fuck if we were locking threads like this.

Didn't you know? Owen was just an innocent bystander during his time at NUFC. He couldn't be expected to do anything. We weren't good enough for him you see. That's why he didn't perform.

History will be rewritten. Campaigns in the media to get Owen back into the England squad. His time at NUFC is dismissed as a blip.

This is further proof that there is no justice in the world.

Owen commented that:

"It feels great. I never even had it in my wildest dreams really but then I got the call from the manager to come and meet him.

"It was a shock but I'm obviously really happy and things have moved quickly since then.

"I probably had a poor spell up at Newcastle but prior to that, my career was very good and I'm sure a top club like this can re-ignite my career. Hopefully I can score a few goals and help the team to more success.

"It's early days but when you think about United, you automatically think about winning trophies, the stadium, the massive fanbase.

"A lot is made of it and probably a lot will come out in the coming months and years but I certainly don't feel like I'm injury prone.

"I'd like to think that everyone was quite surprised at how my medical was. I knew I would pass my medical, I've obviously passed them before. My fitness is fine."

I like it how NUFC.com summed this up: -

Four years and £40m+ dismissed in three words "a poor spell"

I must say I'm glad to see Owen is feeling great going to Man U after he 'helped' us get relegated.

can we lock this now?

Why?

Threads only get locked when they're duplicates or total s****. Everyone would whinge like f*** if we were locking threads like this.

just think the quicker we stop talking about michael owen, the better we will be.

can we lock this now?

Why?

Threads only get locked when they're duplicates or total s****. Everyone would whinge like f*** if we were locking threads like this.

just think the quicker we stop talking about michael owen, the better we will be.

You mean we can't enjoy him failing when the season starts? Or us beating ourselves up if he succeeds? Tchh   :weep: