Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

aye but with world class service he can probably still get enough goals so they can play him against the dross in the PL and the early Cup games and spread the load on their main team

aye but with world class service he can probably still get enough goals so they can play him against the dross in the PL and the early Cup games and spread the load on their main team

They are getting him for nowt and are paying him peanuts in comparison to the rest of their squad. Plus they'll have a monkey who is happy to perform for peanuts. Our problem was that none of these things were the case when we paid and feted him like a god.

Wish newsnow would stop filling the page with ''Michael Owen to United'' links

Couldn't agree more.

Its shows how biased the rags are - sneering at Owen when a Newcastle player, now he's signed for Man U its a touch of genius by Taggert, and he's always been a fantastic player let down by Newcastle and our "deluded" fans......

Explain how biased the papers are then when it comes to story's that are anti-Owen, how about 'Owen shirt - not wanted'? 

Goodbye, good riddance and I hope yiou break both your legs. I didn't think they could do it but Man U have found a bigger journeyman with less movement than Berbatov!!! Imagine a dream team of Berbatov and Owen up front, it'll be half time before either of them are in the opposition box...

Goodbye, good riddance and I hope yiou break both your legs. I didn't think they could do it but Man U have found a bigger journeyman with less movement than Berbatov!!! Imagine a dream team of Berbatov and Owen up front, it'll be half time before either of them are in the opposition box...

they'll still be tanking whoever they are playing to be honest.

"Plus they'll have a monkey who is happy to perform for peanuts".

Ironic that for 4 years people were calling him greedy and a mercenary just for accepting a good contract, and now you see a description like that for Owen.

That's the point though. He never really wanted to be at Newcastle and even when we put him on a massive salary he reluctantly dragged his bottom lip up here. That's the real reason he's not a crowd favourite because even with his big wages he couldn't give a shit about Newcastle. Why should we give him a round of applaus for happily playing for much less at Man U?

Fuck off please..wish this thread would too actually

The season hasn't even started yet. This is nothing compared to what's coming when he either starts playing well or starts playing shite.

Guest Heneage

You both sound surprised. He's being touted as a World Class striker by the media, the same media that are ignoring he couldn't score a one on one against David James at home.

You both sound surprised. He's being touted as a World Class striker by the media, the same media that are ignoring he couldn't score a one on one against David James at home.

He's at Manchester United now, hence he must be great. That's the way the media functions, they can't write anything bad about their precious Manchester United or anyone or anything related to it.

And I'm not surprised, and I'm amazed I could sound surprised from saying this is nothing compared to what's coming :lol:

Guest toonlass

He's at Manchester United now, hence he must be great. That's the way the media functions, they can't write anything bad about their precious Manchester United.

He is shite, and I hope he scores fuck all for manure

He's at Manchester United now, hence he must be great. That's the way the media functions, they can't write anything bad about their precious Manchester United.

He is s****, and I hope he scores f*** all for manure

There's no need to hope he scores **** all if he is actually ****.

Think its a canny move by Ferguson IMO.

Suprised by the huge negative reaction, he will score more than not with great service, coming off the bench will be useful.

Couldnt care either way tbh, he could be at his peak, scoring left, right, centre and would have never felt like he was ours, the press wouldnt have ever let it happen.

Be happy to see him break down dyer stylee too though.