Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Yeah yeah I know, but I think I have to pump it for this-

A little extract from his interview in The Times today. (He was speaking about a certain game against Arsenal when he was here)

He (Capello) came to Highbury (I think he means the Emirates here :rolleyes:) to watch us one time — I think I had five touches in the game,”

Ok, so I might be on about a totaly different game here, but assuming he's talking about the 3-0 loss to arsenal last season.... Didn't he miss a great chance there? (When Jonas crossed and Shola sort off got in the way?)

Owen covering his arse again? ;D

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article6854631.ece

What was his injury tonight? Nothing trivial I hope.

Did his groin in training, trained Monday, rested yesterday, said he was fine (because Capello was at OT apparently) and ended up aggravating it in true Michael Owen "I want to play for England even if it kills me" style.

Guest neesy111

time for a thread title change

How about we delete it and forget he exists?

not when he keep's spouting off to the media and saying it's not his fault he got 5 touches on the ball in a game

Out for two to three weeks apparently.This guy is a complete shambles. Just a complete joke. Yet he will be trying to convince people he isn't injury prone with his corny brochures. He isn't even playing week in and week out and still with the injuries. Always missing two weeks here and the three weeks there inbetween the major injuries he suffers. Crazy signing by Man U. If one of Berbatov or Rooney get injured they're screwed this season because Owen can never be relied on.