Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

At least man u won't be paying him 100k a week while he's on the treatment table. The arse-licking little turd is probably cleaning boots as part of his contract to be a Man U player.

yeah the fact Man Utd are not shelling out 100k a week when he gets injured makes me sick given how we did it so often...

I would like to see him come back from this injury and start to play well

Hopefully he can play well enough to force his way back into the Englands starting 11

In fact I would like to see him score a hattrick in the Champions League Final against Liverpool

Then with score at 3-3 in the 90th min Owen has a chance to score his 4th....

But suddenly a 'crack' echos around the arena.

Owen hits the ground in a crumpled heap.

Glen Johnson lumps the ball upfield where in falls nicely for Gerrard to play in Torres, who wins in for Liverpool

The scousers go wild.

At the other end of the field lies Mr Owen.

His dreams, like his leg, are in tatters.

He won't go to the World Cup

He didn't win the Champions League

It's unlikely he will ever return to the level of player he can be

Result

Thats my wish anyway

Guest Phil K

I would like him to start playing the "I'm injured" card as often with Man Yoo as he did with us, and Fergie saying "Fine - but be injured elsewhere"

Of course he won't and Fergie won't have to.

Despise the bast*rd.

At least man u won't be paying him 100k a week while he's on the treatment table. The arse-licking little turd is probably cleaning boots as part of his contract to be a Man U player.

Absolutely right. LICKING boots wouldn't surprise me, either.

Guest toonlass

I would like to see him come back from this injury and start to play well

Hopefully he can play well enough to force his way back into the Englands starting 11

In fact I would like to see him score a hattrick in the Champions League Final against Liverpool

Then with score at 3-3 in the 90th min Owen has a chance to score his 4th....

But suddenly a 'crack' echos around the arena.

Owen hits the ground in a crumpled heap.

Glen Johnson lumps the ball upfield where in falls nicely for Gerrard to play in Torres, who wins in for Liverpool

The scousers go wild.

At the other end of the field lies Mr Owen.

His dreams, like his leg, are in tatters.

He won't go to the World Cup

He didn't win the Champions League

It's unlikely he will ever return to the level of player he can be

Result

Thats my wish anyway

That is almost poetic,  :laugh:

I don't want to see any professional footballer injured... it's a stupid thing to celebrate.

Yes, it makes us feel smug as we knew it would happen eventually - makes us look a bit pathetic though IMO.

As if people think any less of us now man :lol: People love seeing us suffer, Michael himself probably gets a kick out of it.

Guest Phil K

Yes, it makes us feel smug as we knew it would happen eventually - makes us look a bit pathetic though IMO.

Doesn't matter what we say - the rags will have it in for us - on ANY subject.

time for a thread title change

How about we delete it and forget he exists?

Why? Honeymoon period is over and it's all looking up for us! :lol:

is it? i thought we were in the championship?

I'm talking about Michael Owen.

I don't want to see any professional footballer injured... it's a stupid thing to celebrate.

Thats all a bit wishy washy to be honest.

Its not as if we are celebrating him snapping both legs in half rendering him unable to walk for the rest of his life.

The guy has sustained yet another niggly little injury in the circumstances which appear to be similar to those that made NUFC fans cynical of the little shithead in the first place.

He deserves nothing less than total contempt from us - balances out for the total contempt that he holds for us.

You think he didnt laugh when Blackpool beat us last week ?

This is almost a shame. It was funny seeing him stay on the bench, game after game after game.

Bit like Oba then, who seems to have free pass from Newcastle fans but at least the players at club spotted the fans favorites as frauds when it came to head after Leyton Orient game.

This is almost a shame. It was funny seeing him stay on the bench, game after game after game.

Bit like Oba then, who seems to have free pass from Newcastle fans but at least the players at club spotted the fans favorites as frauds when it came to head after Leyton Orient game.

Shame these iron men haven't spotted Butt as a fraud

Thats all a bit wishy washy to be honest.

Its not as if we are celebrating him snapping both legs in half rendering him unable to walk for the rest of his life.

The guy has sustained yet another niggly little injury in the circumstances which appear to be similar to those that made NUFC fans cynical of the little shithead in the first place.

He deserves nothing less than total contempt from us - balances out for the total contempt that he holds for us.

You think he didnt laugh when Blackpool beat us last week ?

I don't think it's 'wishy washy' at all, whatever you mean by that. I just think it['s a bit sad to be looking out for injuries to a player who should just be forgotten about, and even enjoying them.

I doubt he even looks at Newcastle results TBH.

Butt isn't a fraud though, he's just crap.  Martins on the other hand...

They were dealing with talented players who just gave up playing for the club we support not clapped out players who at least still try. I don't think N.Butt can be knocked for the way he goes about things but his ability & legs have gone.

not going to get into a debate about that again.

Anyone bringing up the Leyton Orient game as a positive thing needs a slap though. The worst players on the pitch that day are still here by all accounts. Martins had 45 minutes coming back from an injury and won a penalty so the effort couldn't have been that minimal.

not going to get into a debate about that again.

Anyone bringing up the Leyton Orient game as a positive thing needs a slap though. The worst players on the pitch that day are still here by all accounts. Martins had 45 minutes coming back from an injury and won a penalty so the effort couldn't have been that minimal.

Martins' effort in his whole career here was minimal  :lol: Don't kid yourself.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm guessing this injury will keep him out of a trip to Anfield in about 3/4 weeks time.. :rolleyes:

That and Alex Ferguson.