Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

God knows what you guys will do without Owen v Martins :(

Who do you support?

Newcastle United. 

By 'you guys' I refer to everyone who instantly puts an Owen v Martins debate in at any given opportunity.

Ronaldo, then.

Michael Owen

Obsessed.

Yes we know you are. Now get his cock out of your mouth

Oh, right sorry.  Owen is a cunt etc. RARRRRR etc. Sheppards to blame etc.

Pffft. Etc.

FYP.

I have a feeling this will go sour for li'l mikey tbh. Man U have lost Ronaldo and Tevez and I have a feeling they won't win the Premier next season. When the Mancs and all their fans in the media start looking round for scapegoats Owen will be in everyone's sights.

Enjoy it while you can you club relegating cunt.

i think the mercenary thing is more about the absolute crap he served up for us when we needed him most, taking it easy so that he would get his big move at the end of the season. cunt of the highest order afaic.

Guest Wally_McFool

I have a feeling this will go sour for li'l mikey tbh. Man U have lost Ronaldo and Tevez and I have a feeling they won't win the Premier next season. When the Mancs and all their fans in the media start looking round for scapegoats Owen will be in everyone's sights.

Good point, I hope this happens.

Enjoy it while you can you club relegating c***.

:lol:

I like the way you think Tron.

i think the mercenary thing is more about the absolute crap he served up for us when we needed him most, taking it easy so that he would get his big move at the end of the season. c*** of the highest order afaic.

His goal this season was not to get a major injury to jeopardise a move this summer.

He wasn't giving a 100% this season. Should have sold him last summer.

I've been enjoying a good laugh at my ManU supporting colleagues' expense all day today. I have to say that none of them are that happy with the signing of Owen and a few of them are worried about what this implies for their transfer policy this summer.

Enjoy it while you can you club relegating c***.

:lol:

I like the way you think Tron.

It's not bitterness, merely a logical conclusion.

Plus some bitterness. Well quite a lot actually, but anyway...

I've been enjoying a good laugh at my ManU supporting colleagues' expense all day today. I have to say that none of them are that happy with the signing of Owen and a few of them are worried about what this implies for their transfer policy this summer.

Same

They've signed their back-up striker, and still have shitloads to spend on a first-choice.

Michael Owen

Obsessed.

Yes we know you are. Now get his cock out of your mouth

Oh, right sorry.  Owen is a cunt etc. RARRRRR etc. Sheppards to blame etc.

Pffft. Etc.

FYP.

lols

You think SAF will loan us another youngster after what happened to Rossi?

Nothing in that bar a throw away comment tbh.  Conditions completely changed, if we don't sign any more strikers we're an ideal club for either of them to come and get some experience - well not ideal, but ok.

Guest Stephen927

I am surprised that he got a big move, though he has taken a fair bit of a wage cut if he doesn't play week in week out. Can see him being useful for them against the teams in the league who will be looking to put 10 men behind the ball and play for a draw, but against the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, and top teams in Europe I can't see him featuring.

The deal makes sense for Manchester United. They have got a good player on a free, low wages if he's injured and not playing, and even if they just sit him on the bench for Champions League games, he will count towards their home grown players, something that Chelsea have been signed Turnbull and to an extent Sturridge for.