Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

I think a lot of people fail to realise, correct me if i'm wrong though,  but Micheal Owen doesn't read this forum.

Maybe someone who knows him does and will pass on the messages of hate? Live in hope man.

P.S. Michael I know you don't read these forums but just in case you are there, you won't be missed you little turd.

I think a lot of people fail to realise, correct me if i'm wrong though,  but Micheal Owen doesn't read this forum.

Maybe someone who knows him does and will pass on the messages of hate? Live in hope man.

P.S. Michael I know you don't read these forums but just in case you are there, you won't be missed you little turd.

:lol: :thup:

Guest Stephen927

"We haven't got his number yet, which might have had an effect, [but] we are not expecting a big demand even when that is known,"

Might have an effect? Just how many people walk around with just a name and no number on the back of their replica shirts?  :idiot2:

Guest Stephen927

Phil Brown:

"To be in a two-horse race with Manchester United for an England international gives me great pride.

"He was ready to consider coming to Hull City but he has joined the champions of England. You can't argue with that but for me it was positive to see us in the running," he concluded.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal_hull_city_boss&prov=goal&type=lgns

???

Phil Brown:

"To be in a two-horse race with Manchester United for an England international gives me great pride.

"He was ready to consider coming to Hull City but he has joined the champions of England. You can't argue with that but for me it was positive to see us in the running," he concluded.

???

Fu.King.Idiot!

Phil Brown:

???

He's happy that Hull City came second in a race of two people? :lol:

Phil Brown:

???

Deluded nob. He actually almost signed for us before United came in by all accounts, Hull were never in the running.

Guest Phil K

Wish newsnow would stop filling the page with ''Michael Owen to United'' links

Couldn't agree more.

Its shows how biased the rags are - sneering at Owen when a Newcastle player, now he's signed for Man U its a touch of genius by Taggert, and he's always been a fantastic player let down by Newcastle and our "deluded" fans......

i backed owen last season to place (top 4) as top scorer in the prem in the hope he'd have a good start to the season and man utd would take him in january and then he'd fill his boots.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Couldn't agree more.

Its shows how biased the rags are - sneering at Owen when a Newcastle player, now he's signed for Man U its a touch of genius by Taggert, and he's always been a fantastic player let down by Newcastle and our "deluded" fans......

Difference = We paid £17 million. Manure didn't.

Couldn't agree more.

Difference = We paid £17 million. Manure didn't.

Difference = When we bought him he was still considered a world class striker, now he clearly is anything but.