Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

I wonder how many clubs are surprised to learn he was Club Captain here? Because there was no evidence of it on or off the field. I can't remember the last interview he ever did, he left it to others to explain our poor displays. Pathetic.

What would be the point of saying something?

The player threads on here are a mix of this:

'He's said nothing, he's a disgrace, doesn't care about the fans!'

and

'I wish he'd just shut up with these empty promises and let his football do the talking!'

He should have stepped forward as Club Captain, not only off the pitch but on it as well, he couldn't motivate himself or his team mates, he went missing and as Club Captain that's a disgrace.

And he would've been slagged of by most for doing so IMO, it's no win for players in a losing team.

I also love how this brochure is available in Italian and Spanish on request.

Imagine if Lyon or someone had fancied taking a punt on him? :lol:

As a guess, the Italian/Spanish parts may have been solely directed at Ancelotti and Benitez.

I wonder how many clubs are surprised to learn he was Club Captain here? Because there was no evidence of it on or off the field. I can't remember the last interview he ever did, he left it to others to explain our poor displays. Pathetic.

and

'I wish he'd just shut up with these empty promises and let his football do the talking!'

He should have stepped forward as Club Captain, not only off the pitch but on it as well, he couldn't motivate himself or his team mates, he went missing and as Club Captain that's a disgrace.

And he would've been slagged of by most for doing so IMO, it's no win for players in a losing team.

Our club captain still hasn't had anything to say about our relegation, which is a fucking joke.

and

Our club captain still hasn't had anything to say about our relegation, which is a f***ing joke.

Which shows how absolutely gutless he is. Not to even appear before a camera or give an interview about relegation is completely cowardly, so what if he'd been slagged off? He's supposed to be a man not a mouse FFS.

and

Our club captain still hasn't had anything to say about our relegation, which is a f***ing joke.

Which shows how absolutely gutless he is. Not to even appear before a camera or give an interview about relegation is completely cowardly, so what if he'd been slagged off? He's supposed to be a man not a mouse FFS.

Well everyone knows he's leaving, i would see it as a complete piss take if he did indeed release one.  'O sorry we are relegated, we did try our best.  Hope you guys come back up as soon as possible.  Bye now'.

Sooner he has 100% fkd off the better, before any new owner thinks its a good idea tot ry and keep him, I see his only hope of getting anywhere near the wage he would want as him going to Man City..

the club should pay up the rest of his contract (all 10 days or so of it) just to having the satisfaction of saying WE chucked YOU.

Surely wait until 5 minutes before it's due to end?

Guest firetotheworks

It says on page 12 he is cool.............................. the fonz was cool as well but that doesn't make him Everton number 10 material.

Cool Rule Number 1: Those who are cool, do not describe themselves as cool.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Christ this is cringeworthy.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/19/article-1194209-0567D078000005DC-428_148x112_popup.jpg

I also love how this brochure is available in Italian and Spanish on request.

Imagine if Lyon or someone had fancied taking a punt on him? :lol:

lmfao at that shit. I know it's never good to wish harm to another human but I really wouldn't mind if Owen broke both legs tomorrow.

Guest firetotheworks

I still cant get my head around this mind. Its like something a comedy programme would come up with as a pisstake on the brochure. Its self parody basically. Im struggling to find the adjectives to compete. Give me a bit and I'll try.

I still cant get my head around this mind. Its like something a comedy programme would come up with as a pisstake on the brochure. Its self parody basically. Im struggling to find the adjectives to compete. Give me a bit and I'll try.

If he manages to get a move in the summer, I can only imagine that the rest of the players in his new club's dressing room are just going to royally take the piss out of him - on a daily basis.

I assume he has considered how it will look amongst his fellow professionals  :undecided:

If he manages to get a move in the summer, I can only imagine that the rest of the players in his new club's dressing room are just going to royally take the piss out of him - on a daily basis.

I assume he has considered how it will look amongst his fellow professionals  :undecided:

He will be earning more than them so dont think it will be a big problem.

I read a comment on BBC 606 from someone who claimed to work in football that these brochures are not uncommon. He said they get sent out even for players who are supposedly happy at their club and still have plenty of time to run on their contracts.

Guest firetotheworks

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t171/firetotheworks/Owen.jpg

Its not supposed to be funny btw. Im deadly serious.

At this point, I have to question the legitimacy of anyone claiming to be an nufc fan and defending the guy.

He's taken the piss out of your club for years and continues to do it even after 'kicking' his last ball

Guest wshmag

:lol: :lol: :lol:

some of the words describing him in that brochure is just laughable and sheer bullshit! :lol: "Dynamic!" :pow: "Loyal" :smitten: "Charismatic" "Cool" :coolsmiley:

I bet he's really embarrassed. :lol:

i bet he's far from embarrassed.

the cunt's ego is fucking massive. he'll be thinking it's really cool, the fucking shitehawk.