Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

i remember watching something a few years back saying its difficult for players to take massive pay cuts i.e 100k to 30k, due to diferent schemes and such they pay into. Pensions etc

some of them jut cant do it, which may explain why a lot are happy to sit around on massive wages without playing. Maybe someone else can go into more details, but it did make sense what they were saying.

That all sounds like a lame excuse. At some stage they're going to take a pay cut, because they can't carry on playing forever and they won't get that money elsewhere.

Guest neesy111

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

now just fuck off out of our region, no one wants you here

Guest BooBoo

Wouldn't like to be him if he signs for another English club and ever comes to face us at St James' in the future.

He'd probably miss the game with a tight groin tbh.

Wouldn't like to be him if he signs for another English club and ever comes to face us at St James' in the future.

He'd probably miss the game with a tight groin tbh.

Depends if there's an England B match soon after

Guest Stephen927

Hope he takes his overused wheelchair with him!

Don't be daft, there isn't room for that and his horse. Only so much a chopper can hold.

Good riddance, says it all when we dont even want a player like him in the CCC, fucking useless cunt. Also I wonder what Hull fans will think of Owen being told to "swallow his pride" and join them. Cant wait to see Owen get relegated with them next season if he joins them.

He's actually gone?

Yeah his contract has expired

FM-ish here, but isn't he on a week to week until he leaves or something?

I think he gets weekly wages until the end of July, not sure.