Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 21/12/08 - Pre-match thread

Dave

If Dawson plays we win.

They play Spartak Moscow in the Waffa on Thursday and may still be knocked out, so King might well play in that one. :nods:

I don't think either team has qualified yet either.

Any two of four can still go through, aye. :thup:

Wasn't one of the games called off the other season because of weather? Or was that at 3 point lane?

Martins is on physioroom as no return date - with him in the squad I'll feel confident of getting something, without him not so much. He's played really well and Spurs seem to be his team to play well against. I bet Dawson is lubing up now for a smoother entry.

Dave, sort it out.  We are still basking in glory man...

Come the game, I have to agree.  Why we cannot do that at Home is beyond me.

something to do with being expected to go at teams at home rather than be tight at the back and pick of the opposition i imagine

Really hope Oba's fit for this one, it did not look to good for him when he went off.

If he is back then unchannged please.. If Oba is out then start Dukes..

-------------Given

Beye---Colo------Bass-----Jose

Jonas---Guth----Butt------Zog

--------Owen-------Oba

If Dawson plays we win.

They play Spartak Moscow in the Waffa on Thursday and have not yet guaranteed qualification for the next round, so King might well play in that one. :nods:

Is it daaaaaaaaan the Lane or in Moscow?

If Martins doesn't play and i'd put Viduka in. I'd expect the spuds to play a bit deeper anyway. If Fatboy gets a game we should really ping the crosses in, get in wide and get some crosses in. Our centre midf will have less time then they did yesterday i reckon so spray it, let Honas and Jarles run it and cross.

If Dawson plays we win.

They play Spartak Moscow in the Waffa on Thursday and have not yet guaranteed qualification for the next round, so King might well play in that one. :nods:

Is it daaaaaaaaan the Lane or in Moscow?

The Lane, unfortunately.

Guest elbee909

8-0.  Ball hits Redknapp in the face; his face sticks to the ball and comes away with it.  Ball then assisted with suicide as only Redknapp deserves to be that hideous.  Sky make another programme about it.