Newcastle Relegation Predictor

Guest bertiemasson
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just did the full fixture list for everyone and had us safe in 13th....on 39 points. Insane.

haha ive just done the exact same thing. on excel. my results are (taking into account the occasional shock result and the end of season "rush" teams tend to have):

11  West Ham        43pts

12  Portsmouth      43

13  Bolton              41

14  Blackburn          41

15  Sunderland      40

16  Hull                  38

17  Newcastle        37

18  Stoke                37

19  Middlesbrough  36

20  West Brom        33

Jesus!!!

Guest firetotheworks

Just did the full fixture list for everyone and had us safe in 13th....on 39 points. Insane.

haha ive just done the exact same thing. on excel. my results are (taking into account the occasional shock result and the end of season "rush" teams tend to have):

11  West Ham         43pts

12  Portsmouth       43

13  Bolton               41

14  Blackburn          41

15  Sunderland       40

16  Hull                   38

17  Newcastle         37

18  Stoke                37

19  Middlesbrough  36

20  West Brom        33

Jesus!!!

Cant see Boro going down at all. Saying that, mine had Spurs going down, and I cant see that either.

I think 43 or 44 will be needed this year

I'd love to be more confident at getting that than I am with Sent-Off Joe in charge though

I have a horrible feeling we won't even get to f******* 40......

i reckon less than 40 shud be ok. because no team will be so far adrift with 15 points, more likely bottom place will get double that at least. everyones taking points off each other. so whereas derby last year was an easy win for everyone (except us), the same cant be said this year. i dunno if this makes much sense in writing....it does in my head haha

I had a go, think I was probs a bit harsh.  There is spell through March where we are bottom, the April and May games have some must wins to keep us up.

Got us finishing 17th on 37 points.  Stoke, Middlesbrough and West Brom to go down.  Man Utd win the league, Liverpool 2nd.  Then Chelsea 3rd and Arsenal 4th, with Villa 5th.

40 points, assuming we have a good home run towards the end.

I'm more worried now than I was at any point last season. Especially with Kinnear comments that he might cancel his quest for full backs on loan and just spunk all the cash on another central midfielder. Great.