Newcastle 2 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur - 21/12/08 - Xmas festivities start on page 16

midds

Is it just me or is Campbell the worst striker in the league? And why was our defence completely oblivious to his existence in the six-yard box?

Frazier Campbell caused a few problems when he came on. He'll be a decent striker in years to come.

Is it just me or is Campbell the worst striker in the league? And why was our defence completely oblivious to his existence in the six-yard box?

Frazier Campbell caused a few problems when he came on. He'll be a decent striker in years to come.

Could've effectively killed the game if it wasn't for his 'where am I' impression. Our defence simply had turned off at that point.

Shola was clearly injured surely?

Although never let that get in the way of a good boo fest.

Yeah, that definitely happened cos he was injured.

What a horribly condescending young man you are at times.

Sort yourself out you divvy. You make great posts at times, but fuck off with your smart arse shite.

I'm fucking agreeing with you man.

Guest Chris P

Shola was clearly injured surely?

Although never let that get in the way of a good boo fest.

this

And? Waste of space either way. Get a grip you twos.

Not at all . i thought we lost a little bit of shape when shola went of injured. After that we did well to regroup and go forwards

Fuckin bbc straight away talking about spuds.

I know I shouldnt judge by MOTD highlights but how come Redknapp thought "there was only going to be 1 team that would win it and it was going to be us" ? (or words to that effect)

Guest Chris P

Fuckin bbc straight away talking about spuds.

I know I shouldnt judge by MOTD highlights but how come Redknapp thought "there was only going to be 1 team that would win it and it was going to be us" ? (or words to that effect)

Haven't you noticed, it's been the same all season. Every single manager has been shocked by being beaten by NUFC

had our first goal been the other way round....i wonder how many would have been claiming a foul ?

N'zogbia  had a very good game on the ball today,could've supported enrique a bit more. still head downish a bit but in the last third was very dangerous.

had our first goal been the other way round....i wonder how many would have been claiming a foul ?

N'zogbia  had a very good game on the ball today,could've supported enrique a bit more. still head downish a bit but in the last third was very dangerous.

On who? Ekotto?

On who? Ekotto?

thought it was dawson

On who? Ekotto?

thought it was dawson

Start again, you're losing me here.

If N'Zogbias goal had been the other way would it have been a foul on who? Him or Ekotto?