The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Guest Phil K

Klinsmann maybe ? Although he's settled in the States now.

P*** myself laughing if Moyes gets the job, and listening to Everton fans after it.

On a serious note...not sure how he didn't do enough to keep his job. Hate the f***er but he'd done a cracking job at Spurs.

Dunno what went on behind the scenes though. Levy put plenty in, and backed him 110%, the court case too. Seems as if his patience ran out.

Guest BooBoo

It's the end of an era for Spurs. Can see a few big name exits this summer with Modric as good as gone and further big names likely to follow.

Do people think Moyes would be a good move for spurs or a step down?

Step DOWN?!

OR A GOOD MOVE.

THE QUESTION WAS A GOOD MOVE OR A STEP DOWN.

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK?

Never in the world ever is Moyes a step down from 'Arry the charlatan.

Sorry for the shock, but it seems a mad question :lol:

Do people think Moyes would be a good move for spurs or a step down?

Step DOWN?!

OR A GOOD MOVE.

THE QUESTION WAS A GOOD MOVE OR A STEP DOWN.

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK?

Never in the world ever is Moyes a step down from 'Arry the charlatan.

Sorry for the shock, but it seems a mad question :lol:

I don't think its THAT mad a question! I know everyone fucking hates him on here but he's done pretty bloody well with Spurs, got them playing fast, flowing, attractive football.

Is there a job Martinez hasn't been linked with this summer? :lol:

Worrying enough. Newcastle. :harry:

Which clearly means it's going to happen. :frantic:

Ah well, at least melonhead will be happy.

I'm not sure Moyes would do well with a proper good team and loads of money. Some managers are better as underdogs.

Everyone has much more faith in Moyes than I do.

Is a manager that continually causes his team to go on long runs of good/bad form really what Spurs want? I don't see Moyes giving them the consistency needed for a top 4 finish. Even with moolah.

Guest neesy111

Everyone has much more faith in Moyes than I do.

Is a manager that continually causes his team to go on long runs of good/bad form really what Spurs want? I don't see Moyes giving them the consistency needed for a top 4 finish. Even with moolah.

It'll be interesting how he deals being out of his comfort zone at Everton.  If he does go I think they'll be a shake-up in the dressing room at Spurs.

Not sure moyes is what they need, he apparently is a control freak and well Levy is the exact same and wants to do most transfer work etc himself. Plus as Semtex brought up he really goes on these runs good and bad and usually start badly in a season and he won't get the time that he has at Everton to turn the run around

Not sure moyes is what they need, he apparently is a control freak and well Levy is the exact same and wants to do most transfer work etc himself. Plus as Semtex brought up he really goes on these runs good and bad and usually start badly in a season and he won't get the time that he has at Everton to turn the run around

Agreed, there has to be SOME reason that they always seem to start so slowly/poorly? I'm sure Neil will have more of an insight as I can't admit to religiously following Evertons pre-season. As for Redknapp I hope he ends up in some fucking backwater shithole, earning millions no doubt but the less we have to put up with that sagging face the better.

Tbh he wasn't that unbearable in the latest car interview until the reporter got his back up by suggesting his career was nearly over, after which he was stroppy in general culminating in him saying something along the lines of "Well so they fackin should welcome me back at the Lane with open arms, I did a fackin good job there".

The guy won't stand for anything but unbelievably sycophantic praise from reporters. :lol: