The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Guest antz1uk

all good things come to those who wait,

a lot of us wanted redknapp to get the england job just so it would get him out of spurs, me basically i would have accepted it but i would have found it extremely difficut to watch and have to join in the redknapp love in whilst he was in charge, yes it would have been fun when it went pear shaped to see the press turn on him, however i feel a lot better getting behind england without him there, now he has lost his job, no more tapping up in public (unless he turns up at fooking everton or another epl club) personally i think we've seen the last of him and he was using interest from some middle eastern/asian club and it's back fired on him, hopefully the old bastard will go there and that's the last we hear from him. as it happens a lot of the press seem to be showing the same opinion of me and that he was seen as a joke caricature of himself this last couple of months.

the man has no honour, dignity or class, everything has always about himself or about money, self hyped self promoting media darling, not too disimilar to that bid headed oaf allardyce just with a different brand of football.

this is the same man that left portsmouth for their biggest rivals, then went back without a blink of the eye, having already been along the road at another massive rival in bournemouth.

he's ruined every club he's touched

bournemouth

west ham

southampton

pompey

Levy has proven a strong man and refused to allow redknapp to ruin spurs with his free spending wheeling dealing with ridiculous wages. he started off giving into him by allowing him to bring old players from previous clubs in Defoe, Crouch, Krankaer and when he didnt let him do the transfers any longer he's spat his big fat saliver covered dummy out

what a beautiful morning

Guest antz1uk

maybe ruined west ham is a bit strong but he started with the rot setting in with the ridiculous over the top wages for average players (something of which we have been very guilty of in the past)

pompey, ask the fans what theyd rather have? a fa cup win, or a club with financial stability? i think most would go for the latter

you cannot just say that all of the clubs that have gone through the mire after redknapp has been there is just a coincidence, he's the common denminator in all of them and if it hadnt have been as strong a man in Levy at spurs he would quite happily have done the same with spurs, i personally still think hes just an average manager that looks good when things are going well. i am so happy we dodged a bullet it not getting him

Agree with antz here.

Redknapp was never one to lay foundations for a longer term project, i.e. what Pardew/Carr/Ashley/Lambias seem to be doing here, or what Wenger has done at Arse, Fergie-Manyoo, etc. He's more a 'quick-fix' type character with no long-term strategy evidenced by a number of his signings - Crouch, Defoe, Keane.

Sad to see him gone as I think he would have struggled at Spurs next year. Would have been great to see him squirm. Still, thank fuck the FA went for Roy - such a dignified man in comparison to this odious ham-face creature.

Guest antz1uk

thank f*** the FA went for Roy - such a dignified man in comparison to this odious ham-face creature.

seconded

thank f*** the FA went for Roy - such a dignified man in comparison to this odious ham-face creature.

seconded

I'd have to agree.

Redknapp is a good manager, but he's at least 50 percent reptile. Roy, by comparison, is a decent man.

Guest antz1uk

can you imagine him trying to tap up other countries players?

thick man!!

i loike that arteta lad ehy

is that a bad cockney accent or are you using your phone?  :D

Where do we reckon he'll end up then?  Even if Spurs get Moyes I can't see him going to Everton with there being f*** all transfer pot.

Hopefully he will retire.

Guest Roger Kint

Where do we reckon he'll end up then?  Even if Spurs get Moyes I can't see him going to Everton with there being fuck all transfer pot.

Only a matter of time before Leicester or Cardiff get itchy trigger fingers should they not start strongly. Not sure theres any other team that would entice him back unless he would be willing to work on a tight budget like you suggest. He claims he will stay in management though.

Not sure you can say he ruined West Ham.

Won an FA cup with Pompey

At what price though Gimp?

I'm sure Pompey aren't too bothered about the F.A Cup now

I see what you're saying but before their money splurge they were heading back to the Championship, and before that were a lowly Championship team threatened with relegation to the third tier anyway. Since then they've had an FA Cup win, another FA Cup Final, had AC Milan at Fratton Park, seen some top class players. The last 8 years for them were the best of their lives, where they are now is simply where they were before that so I doubt they'll be overly fussed.

Guest Roger Kint

2012 has been a fantastic year for him, can't do owt but laugh at the cunt.  :lol:

Has anything went right since his court case? :lol:

Not sure you can say he ruined West Ham.

Won an FA cup with Pompey

At what price though Gimp?

I'm sure Pompey aren't too bothered about the F.A Cup now

I see what you're saying but before their money splurge they were heading back to the Championship, and before that were a lowly Championship team threatened with relegation to the third tier anyway. Since then they've had an FA Cup win, another FA Cup Final, had AC Milan at Fratton Park, seen some top class players. The last 8 years for them were the best of their lives, where they are now is simply where they were before that so I doubt they'll be overly fussed.

Suppose :thup:

Some of the money he wasted though...

2012 has been a fantastic year for him, can't do owt but laugh at the c***.  :lol:

Oh what he must have felt when he got cleared of tax evasion :lol: Still in the hunt for the title (never was IMO), expecting to get the England job, and hammering us 5-0, now he isn't the England manager, didn't qualify for the Champions League, and has left Spurs, can't help but laugh in his wrinkley face :lol: