The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

I can see a bunch of their squad fleeing the nest now, not a good decision by spurs imo but it's good for us I hope. Poor ol' arry fackin redknapp, saggy faced cunt :D

off topic but jus stumbled upon an old photochop I did :lol:

http://i41.tinypic.com/24mrdrd.jpg

I can see a bunch of their squad fleeing the nest now, not a good decision by spurs imo but it's good for us I hope. Poor ol' arry fackin redknapp, saggy faced cunt :D

'Arry the Hut.

I bet it was that Levy is thinking he'll have to sell a bunch of players because they want to go and he wants the money and redknapp was demanding he cling on to them no matter what. Levy reckons sell on and bring in new manager to build new squad with the profits.

Neil won't like this but I think Moyes is a perfect fit for Spurs. He'll be frustrated at still having no money at Everton and he's hit a wall there - they keep finishing 7th. Spurs is the highest level he can get to - he won't end up at Man Utd - as they have potential, they have money and they can meet his ambitions.

Some class posts ("bathe him" ffs :lol: and Brummie's post tax).

Hilarious news. He will love a bit of wheeling and dealing wherever he goes next. Try to tap up his former Spurs players etc

Hilarious news. He will love a bit of wheeling and dealing wherever he goes next. Try to tap up his former Spurs players etc

I don't find it hilarious, just belated, he should have gone on the last day of the season when Levy and Redknapp had their blazing row.  Redknapp had no interest in Spurs from the day of his acquittal, the same day as Capello went, to the appointment of Hodgson as the England manager.  He didn't want a new contract before Hodgson got the job because he knew the compensation clauses could put the cost of signing him beyond the reach of the FA.  Taking the eye off the ball doesn't even begin to describe what was going on.

Still, better late than never, all good things come to those who wait and all that.

I don't find it hilarious, just belated, he should have gone on the last day of the season when Levy and Redknapp had their blazing row.  Redknapp had no interest in Spurs from the day of his acquittal, the same day as Capello went, to the appointment of Hodgson as the England manager.  He didn't want a new contract before Hodgson got the job because he knew the compensation clauses could put the cost of signing him beyond the reach of the FA.  Taking the eye off the ball doesn't even begin to describe what was going on.

Still, better late than never, all good things come to those who wait and all that.

Who do you want to replace him Jol? Give me your top four realistic candidates ranked from favourtite to least favourite. 

Who do you want to replace him Jol? Give me your top four realistic candidates ranked from favourtite to least favourite. 

I want a manager who would be loyal and hardworking to go with ability, things that Redknapp lacked.  If he had worked as hard looking after Spurs as promoting himself Harry would probably still be the manager now.  Levy admires Klopp but I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance of getting him.  Mourinho (who is good friends with Levy) has recommended AVB, don't know how either Moyes or Martinez would get on with better players and more money to spend,  the dark horse could be Benitez, Levy used to get on well with him.    I'd be surprised if the new man came from outside those. 

Who would I want?  Tough choice, not a great style but a safe pair of hands with Moyes, or playing with style with Martinez and hope he can handle it?  If he can, and that's a big gamble,  Martinez could be the answer, if not, Moyes.  But as I like a gamble, Martinez ............ Moyes ............ Benitez ............ AVB

I want a manager who would be loyal and hardworking to go with ability, things that Redknapp lacked.  If he had worked as hard looking after Spurs as promoting himself Harry would probably still be the manager now.  Levy admires Klopp but I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance of getting him.  Mourinho (who is good friends with Levy) has recommended AVB, don't know how either Moyes or Martinez would get on with better players and more money to spend,  the dark horse could be Benitez, Levy used to get on well with him.    I'd be surprised if the new man came from outside those. 

Who would I want?  Tough choice, not a great style but a safe pair of hands with Moyes, or playing with style with Martinez and hope he can handle it?  If he can, and that's a big gamble,  Martinez could be the answer, if not, Moyes.  But as I like a gamble, Martinez ............ Moyes ............ Benitez ............ AVB

Interesting .. you've certainlk=y got the players for Martinez to mould into an excellent side to watch. To be honest I quite like Evertons style. They played us off the park last game of the season with some wonderful football.

Think Bielsa has just commited himself to another year at Bilbao, he'd be great in premier league, though he'd be torn apart by shit pundits for his 3 at the back, not that he may not adapt it mind.

Interesting .. you've certainlk=y got the players for Martinez to mould into an excellent side to watch. To be honest I quite like Evertons style. They played us off the park last game of the season with some wonderful football.

I think the thing with Moyes that Levy likes is being shrewd in the transfer market and his ability to get the best out of players.  Pienaar was a bargain at £2.5m, Redknapp hardly played him and practically destroyed him, he goes back to Everton and Moyes gets the best out of him again in weeks.  There is  an element of risk with both Moyes and Martinez (as there was with Rodgers at Liverpool),  I don't think there is one manager who is a candidate clear of the rest.

Guest Stephen927

:lol: :lol: Everytime.

Fucking delighted.I dont think I have ever hated any manager other  than this soggy faced prick.Didnt he say this season we werent even in contention for champs league spot?Everything worked out perfect England got a gent of a manager after Aarry basically lost interest with spurs thinking he was getting it,now hes left with egg on his face! :D