The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

1 hour ago, wormy said:

:lol: Is this actually being said by a significant number? They'll be devastated when they realise that means becoming mid table also rans with a cup run here and there. 

Outdated but I'm recalling a chant from 97/98 at SJP which I still remember people being baffled about for exactly the reason you mention and which I can imagine is a current sentiment.

League wise a couple 3rd places and as many relegation battles since they were 3rd in the 2nd Division in the 70s - they were exactly where they'd always been far as i knew.

Edited by Wolfcastle

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Probably because his all is him going on like a toddler having a tantrum 

if you saw the journey he’s been on, it’d be hard not to sympathize. Watchalongs of all the matches, even the ones when they lose. You can see he’s not even in it for the money anymore. Begging his team to lose the game because he doesn’t want the Conference league. He supports Tottenham ffs. 

19 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

And they say nurses have it tough.

I mean should we complain then when we’re knocked out of the FA Cup by Sheffield Wednesday?  It’s all relative. What are you saying KI? Give soldiers football wages? 

Edited by Astroblack

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Supporting Spurs and being hysterical when they lose isn't a story of genuine hardship man howeh :lol:

But we’re hysterical when we lose. 

and what’s the difference between us saying “Pardew out, Ashley out, Wise out, Llambius out” and anything he’s saying? 

go back to any post match loss on 90 minutes and it’s basically the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Astroblack said:

Genuinely feel sorry for this guy because he gives it his all as a fan and is the butt of every joke on the Youtube scene. 

I mean surely this is intentional on his part? [emoji38]

The Goldbridge/Adam P model init

Edited by Hanshithispantz

11 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

But we’re hysterical when we lose. 

and what’s the difference between us saying “Pardew out, Ashley out, Wise out, Llambius out” and anything he’s saying? 

go back to any post match loss on 90 minutes and it’s basically the same thing. 

Are we? When we lost in 95/96 I went outside with my ball and took it out on the garage door with tears in my eyes. That was still more dignified than he is when Spurs concede a single goal. He's a manbaby and it's funny and risible but I'm not going to sympathise with him or take him seriously ffs :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Yeah, it’s routine drills to get clicks. 

Think my only exposure to him is people raging about how much he says 'fam' and 'blud', while watching his videos relentlessly to point out how much he says 'fam' and 'blud' [emoji38]

I’m struggling to see which youtubers, if any, you guys like because at this point it ain’t the from the bottom to the top hard work strugglers like AFTV and Expressions so it much be the overly produced financed Sidemen or something like that. All right, I can’t win. There’s an agenda and it runs DEEP. Fuck it. 

48 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

if you saw the journey he’s been on, it’d be hard not to sympathize. Watchalongs of all the matches, even the ones when they lose. You can see he’s not even in it for the money anymore. Begging his team to lose the game because he doesn’t want the Conference league. He supports Tottenham ffs. 

No, total chancer that performs on camera. Find him irritating and unable to make a coherent point. 

Like many of his ilk on YouTube they profess to be a fans voice when in reality they’re just milking it for an easy job and an invite to Sky twice a year. Same with AFTV. Not all fan ventures are so vapid and irrelevant, but he most certainly is.

4 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Think my only exposure to him is people raging about how much he says 'fam' and 'blud', while watching his videos relentlessly to point out how much he says 'fam' and 'blud' [emoji38]

That’s  just how he talks in the moment. My god. You want 100% real reaction, get it, and still complain. You want Oxford vocabulary, go listen to Simon Jordon. 

when I hear people talking like Ex and Troopz, I know I’m getting the real cause they’re not sugar coating anything. They’re saying how it is, however it comes out, trying to get their point out 100%. 

3 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

I’m struggling to see which youtubers, if any, you guys like because at this point it ain’t the from the bottom to the top hard work strugglers like AFTV and Expressions so it much be the overly produced financed Sidemen or something like that. All right, I can’t win. There’s an agenda and it runs DEEP. Fuck it. 

Bit weird. There are plenty. I regularly watch James Lawrence Allcott, The Ripple Effect, Gallowgate Shots, Loaded Mag, Toffee TV, Anfield Wrap, The Villa View, AFTV (if it's just Robbie) and loads of others.

20 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I mean surely this is intentional on his part? [emoji38]

The Goldbridge/Adam P model init

Don’t agree. He has external pressure from his fellow you tubers to put out a video whether they win lose or draw. If he, for instance, skipped a video for the 6-1 loss, he’d been called a pussy or a coward so he manned up and made a video.

They’re a more haters in his chat than actual Tottenham fans. Fake scores, name calling, the whole nine yards. They like to see him lose.  

Edited by Astroblack

14 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

That’s  just how he talks in the moment. My god. You want 100% real reaction, get it, and still complain. You want Oxford vocabulary, go listen to Simon Jordon. 

when I hear people talking like Ex and Troopz, I know I’m getting the real cause they’re not sugar coating anything. They’re saying how it is, however it comes out, trying to get their point out 100%. 

:lol: no idea what's going on here like.

I don't care how he talks, I'm saying all the jip he gets is ultimately good exposure from him. True Geordie started like that. KSI too.

I assume he leans into it, I don't care either way though.

Edited by Hanshithispantz