The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

...and yet, as I said, he was terrific against you. He's a kid. Younger than Bigirimana, same age as Aarons. Worst enemy FFS :lol:.

You watched us right? It's no feat being good against us

Leffe trying to make us change our minds on Bentaleb cause he played well against us this season. Even Pardew would run the show against our midfield if he could coach us and play against us at the same time.

A Pardew vs Pardew game would be something to behold.

He would try and snog himself on the touchline.

I'm at work so must be brief. North Stand is the opposite end to the away fans, behind the other goal. West Stand is prawn sandwich brigade, prob easier to be an away fan in there. West Upper near the South stand would be the closest to the away fans - you'd be right on top of them - but I don't know what the visibility would be like.

Thanks leffe. Just realized I fucked that up - West Stand is only singles available. It's the East Stand and North Stand that have availability. Block C towards the back, B in the front, or the middle of 24 seem to be the best options in the East Stand. Upper and Lower have lots of available seats in the North Stand. Any preference for any of those?

• 8 years later...
2 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

"we want our Tottenham back"

here you go

:lol: Is this actually being said by a significant number? They'll be devastated when they realise that means becoming mid table also rans with a cup run here and there.