The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Should never have been able to buy him.

And those that say "it was only a couple of minutes", you're worse than the people on Airline who turn up 5 minutes after check-in has closed and complain when you're not allowed on the flight. There's a deadline for a reason you fucking muppets.

:razz:

Who would of thought at the start of the season Tottenham would only win three more matches then us.. remarkable really considering they had just come off a season qualifying for the champions league and we had just got promotion from the league below.

They're a bit fur coat and no knickers at the moment. It looks to me like they're still playing good football, but finding it difficult to score. Perhaps it's just down to a lack of physical presence up front.

Until recently they were doing okay and looked in with a shout of top four again. The Champions League campaign may have taken its toll on them, and tiredness may be a factor.

I don't think they've suddenly changed into a bad side though.

Who would of thought at the start of the season Tottenham would only win three more matches then us.. remarkable really considering they had just come off a season qualifying for the champions league and we had just got promotion from the league below.

Or that we'd have scored the same amount of goals as them with only 2 games to go?

Probably wrong but I'm guessing Shola and Lovenkrands have outscored Defoe and Crouch this season?

I think there was a stat recently about Nolan outscoring all of their forwards combined in the league.

Guest schmuck

Probably wrong but I'm guessing Shola and Lovenkrands have outscored Defoe and Crouch this season?

Yep, and with much less time on the pitch as well. Throw Best and Pavlyuchenko into that comparisan too and it still works, amazing.

Let's not get too carried away with selective stats. They've spent their season battling for another Champions League place, whereas we've been worrying about going down again. They're a far better side than us.

Some of the Spurs fans being pissed off last night calling for 'Arry's head. 

Absolute joke, however I compared the situation of them being miffed similar to that with Bobby's last in charge for us.

Then we got Souness.

Guest Chubby Jason

It's not often I'll defend Redknapp but he's done a proper job there, totally turned them around. It's pathetic if they think they could do better.

It's not often I'll defend Redknapp but he's done a proper job there, totally turned them around. It's pathetic if they think they could do better.

What's wrong with them being ambitious after finishing 4th and getting to the quarters of the CL?