The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Right lads, I'm pissed as a fanny fart so feel free to laugh at this as I'm sure I will in the morning but f***ing lol at Spurs (top 4 and better than Real Madrid etc). I hate the dirty self-loving bastards and their saggy wrinkley- faced c*** of a manager. Hope they end up bottom with West Brom using them as toilet paper tbh. Did I mention LOL? Merry Xmas you fecking tramps. P.S. Modric = Gail off Corrie.

There was no need for any of that but you know how it is when you've had more than your fair share...

:lol:

David Bentley has been utterly awful since his move to Spurs.

Comically poor.

If anyone deserves to fall through the floorboards form-wise it's that pompous mirror kissing cockney turd

Just awesome.....I got up to watch the second half and was half asleep but went absolutely crazy when Duff scored.  I was absolutely stuffed at work but it was all worth it.  Especially when it's against Spurs.

COYS

hahahahahaha

Guest Heneage

Remember when Modric and Bentley were the signings of the summer and not admitting this meant you were just jealous.

Oh dear!

I know a few lads on another forum I go to who said Modric would fail here. They said he likes too much time on the ball and in Croatia he would literally walk with the ball before doing something like say Serie A. .

Guest Jawesome

Jawesome.....I got up to watch the second half and was half asleep but went absolutely crazy when Duff scored.  I was absolutely stuffed at work but it was all worth it.  Especially when it's against Spurs.

COYS

hahahahahaha

fyp

O0

Resident Spurs fan on another forum:

Admit it, you would LOVE it if Spurs got relegated! Never going to happen though. With 5 easy games coming up we'll be top half by 2009!!

Top half and a cup will do me. Then top 4 next season.......

"Top four next season" - Four words which should be translated into latin and inscribed permanently under the Spurs club crest.

Guest Heneage

Tbf since the year they finished 5th they've only got worse. Their signings and players they've let go have in no way improved themselves, 1 step forward 2 back.

Resident Spurs fan on another forum:

Admit it, you would LOVE it if Spurs got relegated! Never going to happen though. With 5 easy games coming up we'll be top half by 2009!!

Top half and a cup will do me. Then top 4 next season.......

"Top four next season" - Four words which should be translated into latin and inscribed permanently under the Spurs club crest.

:lol:

caput capitis quattuor tunc annus

Guest Howaythetoon

Thought their only decent player was Modric tbh, i like the look of him.

Easy on the eye but lacking a cutting edge and seems very light weight, i.e. the kind of player who despite his technical ability will never dominate games. The fact Huddlestone had more influence says a lot. It could of course be first season syndrome but honestly for the price they paid for him and for all the hype he seems remarkably ordinary in my opinion.

Easy on the eye but lacking a cutting edge and seems very light weight, i.e. the kind of player who despite his technical ability will never dominate games. The fact Huddlestone had more influence says a lot. It could of course be first season syndrome but honestly for the price they paid for him and for all the hype he seems remarkably ordinary in my opinion.

I thought Corluka had an okay game for them..

I thought Corluka had an okay game for them..

I thought N'Zogbia ruined him quite often.

Scored 2 in the last 2.....so perhaps he's getting it.

I think he's quality and more suited to playing behind the forward(s).

Guest Jawesome

Modric is a bit washy washy but he's exactly the kind of player we are missing. Someone supremely comfortable on the ball and not afraid to pass and move.

Jonas?