Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle – 26/12/08 - Post-match reaction from page 23

midds

Guest sicko2ndbest

1658: Andy Carroll is booked for diving at Wigan after a clumsy challenge from Michael Brown. For my money you know, that might just be a penalty.

Guest firetotheworks

3 points to Mike Dean. We were shit but that decision was shocking. Enrique and Beye out, I wont take that to heart considering how unlucky we were.

Guest The German

We will win against Liverpool. We will go to Europe. We will win it all. And now f**k off and better not mention the Wigan match anymore if you don't want to be killed (And don't mention Duff the f**king **** and *******  and ****** too). Come on United! Come on Kinnear! Speak the f**k out! We just lost a game, but we still follow the f**king best football club in this world! We will show them f**king all. We are United!

Thanks!

Jesus christ.  Please terminate Butt and Duff's contract immediately.  I couldn't believbe how can such shitty cunts exist in EPL.  FFS.

Well only a few more days and hopefully the club will be busting a gut to try and replace them

Proud of that spirit at the end there.

:lol: Aye, bravo lads.

Meh. Shit game, shit result, not totally unexpected. Sick to fucking death of us being away on boxing day. Hasn't effected us massively but the next game might be a bit of a worry.