West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clearly rained a flurry of blows into the brown nosing little f***er's face....

...unless he punched with one hand and Taylor injured the other hand with some particularly strong pointing at it.

Do you have any idea how sad you sound?

...unless he punched with one hand and Taylor injured the other hand with some particularly strong pointing at it.

No idea mate.  How sad?

No idea mate.  How sad?

As sad as a pathetic, probably single little cyber warrior who hurls abuse at those who barely deserve it from the safety of his spunky Kleenex-littered bedroom.

No idea mate.  How sad?

As sad as a pathetic, probably single little cyber warrior who hurls abuse at those who barely deserve it from the safety of his spunky Kleenex-littered bedroom.

Girlfriend gone craaaaazy  :frantic:

Guest Heneage

No idea mate.  How sad?

:lol:

No idea mate.  How sad?

You're right about my bedroom being "spunky-kleenex littered" (If there's not a song with that as the title, there should be).

What deserves a little bit of stick more than trying to get into the drawers of the mother of your teamates child?

No idea mate.  How sad?

You're right about my bedroom being "spunky-kleenex littered" (If there's not a song with that as the title, there should be).

What deserves a little bit of stick more than trying to get into the drawers of the mother of your teamates child?

We know that for a fact about as surely as we do that Taylor is a brown-nosing little f***er...

Fair play for the unexpectedly witty and mature response though.

No idea mate.  How sad?

:facepalm: mate u are not funny at all

No idea mate.  How sad?

We know that for a fact about as surely as we do that Taylor is a brown-nosing little f***er...

Fair play for the unexpectedly witty and mature response though.

Since I've always thought he's a brown-nosing little fucker and have been saying so for years, I'm inclined to believe the story that's emerged whether or not anyone's confirming it yet.

No idea mate.  How sad?

:facepalm: mate u are not funny at all

Scottish fella walks into a bakers, points to a pile of cakes and says "Is that a doughnut or a meringue?"

The baker replies "No, you're right, it's a doughnut."

:pow:

Take my wife, please!

Guest toonlass

majorific is Alf Taylor tbh.

So anyone who doesn't think Taylor is not necessarily a complete c**t must be a member of his family?

Tragic tbh. 

Not as tragic as someone who thinks the sun shines out of all the Newcastle players' (past and present) arses and can't see the blindingly obvious though!

Taylor will be a Newcastle player for as long as he wants to at the end of the day. I doubt anyone at the club wants him out so if he doesn't sign a new contract it's because he'd prefer a move for whatever reason. Simple as that.

So anyone who doesn't think Taylor is not necessarily a complete c**t must be a member of his family?

Tragic tbh. 

Not as tragic as someone who thinks the sun shines out of all the Newcastle players' (past and present) arses and can't see the blindingly obvious though!

Why/how is it "blindingly obvious" that Taylor is a complete c**t?

Why/how does pointing out that Given's 11-year service to the club should not be forgotten = the sun shining out of every NUFC player's arse?

For the record, I think it's pretty clear that Nolan is a complete c**t, Leon Best is utter shite, Colo will bomb again the PL and Simpson will be raped at right-back next season week in week out.

Good enough for you pet?

Why/how is it "blindingly obvious" that Taylor is a complete c**t?

Why/how does pointing out that Given's 11-year service to the club should not be forgotten = the sun shining out of every NUFC player's arse?

For the record, I think it's pretty clear that Nolan is a complete c**t, Leon Best is utter s****, Colo will bomb again the PL and Simpson will be raped at right-back next season week in week out.

Good enough for you pet?

That's not good enough at all, you've got to point out that Taylor has a broken jaw and it's all his own fault for sending texts and bragging about his wages.  And that anybody would react in the same manner as Carroll who only slapped him once with a lucky shot.  I'm not sure how you're supposed to explain bandages to both hands but that's your problem, I've done everything else for you.  I'm not sure how you explain the violent history which sorrounds Carroll either but again, that's your problem not mine.

Tragic tbh. 

Colo will bomb again the PL

this, btw

Tragic tbh. 

this, btw

nothing against you personally doc, but the negativity on this board is really depressing. no other words to describe it.

Tragic tbh. 

this, btw

nothing against you personally doc, but the negativity on this board is really depressing. no other words to describe it.

Couldn't agree more. I have no idea why there is such a propensity to predict the worst around here (actually not just here tbh :lol:).

Guest malandro

Tragic tbh. 

this, btw

Think of it as a counter to the wild optimism. Sideshow is a good example. He was total garbage last year but has been very solid this year. Prompting endless claims about how he’s world class. And endless counterclaims pointing out that it’s too early to count your chickens. It’s not negativity. It’s realism. A lot of people are getting a bit a carried away with our results this season.