West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time for Ranger to shine

Oh shit, he's not exactly whiter than white.

Xisco time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking Racism here mind.

Hey, I could have added in some homophobia as well for good measure

Fag.

.com reckon that he won;t face any charges:

Unconfirmed reports now circulating that Carroll now won't face any charges as a result of the incident over the weekend. More to follow...

Statement released by a Northumbria Police spokeswoman on Monday morning.

"Andrew Thomas Carroll, 21, previously of Prestwick, Newcastle, has been charged with assault. He is due to appear before Tynedale Magistrates this morning."

Carroll is due in Newcastle Crown court next Monday (25th) to answer a charge of occasioning actual bodily harm arising from an incident in a nightclub in 2009.

Guest Geordiesned

I wouldn't be surprised to see him remanded in custody for this as no magistrate will look favourably on someone allegedly committing an assault while on bail for another one.

Wonder if it was just a drunken argument that got a bit out of hand and resulted in the coppers being called.

Either way it's not fucking good news tbh. He should be keeping his nose as clean as possible with everything else that's going on.

Guest johnson293

.com reckon that he won;t face any charges:

Unconfirmed reports now circulating that Carroll now won't face any charges as a result of the incident over the weekend. More to follow...

Statement released by a Northumbria Police spokeswoman on Monday morning.

"Andrew Thomas Carroll, 21, previously of Prestwick, Newcastle, has been charged with assault. He is due to appear before Tynedale Magistrates this morning."

Carroll is due in Newcastle Crown court next Monday (25th) to answer a charge of occasioning actual bodily harm arising from an incident in a nightclub in 2009.

They seem to have removed the 'unconfirmed reports' bit now.

Ignore - more recent update in there now.  :blush:

Why is he up in Hexham btw? Surely more logical nicks to hoy him in than there. Know a few people who've spent a night in there 'recuperating' like.

The location of the offence perhaps?

I imagine he lives in Darras Hall which falls into the tynedale police area, and the cells for them are in Hexham

Why is he up in Hexham btw? Surely more logical nicks to hoy him in than there. Know a few people who've spent a night in there 'recuperating' like.

The location of the offence perhaps?

I imagine he lives in Darras Hall which falls into the tynedale police area, and the cells for them are in Hexham

:thup: I'd have thought they'd have had some in the HQ in Ponteland.

Didnt think their was owt in Hexham except a few sheep, and some old people. Why the fuck would he be up there!?

Might have been to Donnies. The clubbing mecca of the NE.

So, my new favourite player has a broken leg and my future hero is a raging dickhead.

Oh Newcastle, how fair is thine.

Still at least your other team are going great guns in the SPL...so it's not all bad.

So, my new favourite player has a broken leg and my future hero is a raging dickhead.

Oh Newcastle, how fair is thine.

Still at least your other team are going great guns in the SPL...so it's not all bad.

My other team?

Are you not also a Rangers fan? ??? 

Sorry if I've got that wrong.