West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Magistrates agreed that Carroll, the father of a one-year-old daughter who gave his address as Newcastle's Jesmond Dene Hotel,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/18/andy-carroll-assault-charge1

Christ has Stevie Taylor lass the mother of his child gave AC the elbow?

Aye she has the house and gets 30% of all his future career earnings.

She was in court sorting it all out the other week.

30% WTF ?!?

Top up child maintenance so his bairn can have a lifestyle equal to the one the father could have provided.

That's still a ridiculous amount, does that include tax as well.  Cos Carroll will be on 50% tax rate, so in reality he's only getting 20% of his wages ???

Not quite, he will only get 20% of everything over £150k if its a before tax figure - would have thought it would be net wages though

Biggest tragedy of it all? His taste in lasses.

http://www.dcifashion.co.uk/competition_profile.php?id=188

Proper farmers heed.

Thought it was Boy George for a minute :spit: In all seriousness tbh hitting a woman in any circumstances is totally wrong and unforgivable unless you are being attacked yourself and in self defence fair enough ,this lad has a rap sheet as long as Bartons but not the same level of violence so would you say lets give him another chance or get rid ,all Bartons problems by the look of things have been drink related by all accounts so he gave up the drink and has been a good boy and well done to him and imho Carroll is doing the same thing and @ his age it will be harder too stay on the straight and narrow so in my opinion stay off the Drink for starters but by all accounts his temper causes trouble too so he needs experts to sort his life out .

Jesus, punctuate man.

Far as I know, which isn't too far, it doesn't seem to be a drink thing with Carroll, not least seeing as he had his run-ins with Taylor and N'Zogbia at the training ground. Actually, the Taylor thing seemed to push him on last season so given how things have been going, maybe he's done this for the good of the club...

Wearing jeans and a dark hooded top, Carroll left Tynedale Magistrates Court in Hexham, Northumberland

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/welcome-to-the-family-nolan-gets-a-new-house-guest-2110313.html

***CRINGE***

I know he is regular at court but he should at least whack on some top notch threads. I feel the same way when I see some c*** sign a contract worth millions & they look they could not give a s*** while dressed like a rapper or in very casual clobber. Whack a suit on you c***s.

Probably wasn't sitting around in his best suit waiting to get arrested in fairness :p

Magistrates agreed that Carroll, the father of a one-year-old daughter who gave his address as Newcastle's Jesmond Dene Hotel,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/18/andy-carroll-assault-charge1

Christ has Stevie Taylor lass the mother of his child gave AC the elbow?

Aye she has the house and gets 30% of all his future career earnings.

She was in court sorting it all out the other week.

30% WTF ?!?

Top up child maintenance so his bairn can have a lifestyle equal to the one the father could have provided.

That's still a ridiculous amount, does that include tax as well.  Cos Carroll will be on 50% tax rate, so in reality he's only getting 20% of his wages ???

Yeah.....

Banging her head on the bathroom floor? And she apparently only had minor head injuries? How weak is AC ffs? That's  ridiculous, if all this is true I don't if I'll cry or laugh.

Come on please tell me its not true, it'd be just ridiculous.

Sounds to me very much like Carroll bucks the lass, his ex gets jealous and confronts him, things get physical and the woman comes off worst.

One more thing

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews22/a%20peter%20falk%20columbo%20season%205%20dvd%20review/sa%20columbo%20peter%20falk%20season%205%20dvd%20review%20PDVD_020.jpg

Guest Stephen927

He sounds like an absolute dickhead Carroll, obviously can't hold his liquor. Any man that hits a woman under any circumstances deserves all he gets from the law.

Certain extreme circumstances it's acceptable IMO. I'm not saying it is in this case, but if a woman on the street starts battering the fuck out of me, or threatens me with a weapon, of course I'm gonna get a few digs in.

He sounds like an absolute dickhead Carroll, obviously can't hold his liquor. Any man that hits a woman under any circumstances deserves all he gets from the law.

What if she took a dump in his face while he was asleep? What if she had his nutsack in a vice? Would he have been forgiven then? Or should he just take it like a man? "Oh, my balls are hurting like fuck. But since you're a lass it's alright"?

Of course it's wrong to beat up women, just as wrong as beating up other blokes. But if he was assaulted (which I have no idea about), surely he must be able to defend himself? Doesn't matter if the alleged perpetrator was a bloke or lass, does it?

What if she took a dump in his face while he was asleep? What if she had his nutsack in a vice? Would he have been forgiven then? Or should he just take it like a man? "Oh, my balls are hurting like f***. But since you're a lass it's alright"?

Of course it's wrong to beat up women, just as wrong as beating up other blokes. But if he was assaulted (which I have no idea about), surely he must be able to defend himself? Doesn't matter if the alleged perpetrator was a bloke or lass, does it?

Come on he's a big boy surely he could have just held onto her arms let her tire herself out.

What if she took a dump in his face while he was asleep? What if she had his nutsack in a vice? Would he have been forgiven then? Or should he just take it like a man? "Oh, my balls are hurting like f***. But since you're a lass it's alright"?

Come on he's a big boy surely he could have just held onto her arms let her tire herself out.

People don't tend to think logically in high pressure situations.

'I was innocently lying in bed when my boyfriend brought another woman home and started going at it in the other room, when I calmly went to confront Andy, he got angry and twatted my head off the bath'

Aye, alright love, that clearly happened exactly like that...

Biggest tragedy of it all? His taste in lasses.

http://www.dcifashion.co.uk/competition_profile.php?id=188

Proper farmers heed.

Thought it was Boy George for a minute :spit: In all seriousness tbh hitting a woman in any circumstances is totally wrong and unforgivable unless you are being attacked yourself and in self defence fair enough ,this lad has a rap sheet as long as Bartons but not the same level of violence so would you say lets give him another chance or get rid ,all Bartons problems by the look of things have been drink related by all accounts so he gave up the drink and has been a good boy and well done to him and imho Carroll is doing the same thing and @ his age it will be harder too stay on the straight and narrow so in my opinion stay off the Drink for starters but by all accounts his temper causes trouble too so he needs experts to sort his life out .

Jesus, punctuate man.

Far as I know, which isn't too far, it doesn't seem to be a drink thing with Carroll, not least seeing as he had his run-ins with Taylor and N'Zogbia at the training ground. Actually, the Taylor thing seemed to push him on last season so given how things have been going, maybe he's done this for the good of the club...

You say "punctuate man" and come up with a statement "maybe he's done this for the good of the club" is that sarcasm or just a stupid comment please elaborate  :undecided:

Cant believe some of the ridiculous excuses made for him on here.  If he banged her head off the floor or the bath, they are both unacceptable.  You cant say the multiple run ins he's been involved in over the last couple of years are all self defence.  If he's charged or if he goes down next week, move him on.  The club are part at fault for not dealing with him properly over the Taylor incident.  Also, which wanker gave him a contract 3 wks before a case at crown court?