West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope we keep playing it along the ground a bit more when he's back. Not a criticism of Carroll obviously.

Played it long just as often tonight as we have in the past with Carroll in the team tbh.

You might be right, it always seems like we play it on the deck more when we're winning!

We stuck it up in the air less tonight from dangerous positions.

Bests 2nd & Nolans were drilled across instead of looped in for Carroll.

Bests 2nd def wouldnt have even been tried with Carroll in there.

Good, now fuck off you saggy-faced twat. Oh, and thanks for admitting it a good fortnight after it actually happened, suitably unsettling the player (potentially anyway).

Prick. Hate him.

"We have given the answer to anyone who has contacted us that he is not for sale, it's as simple as that. Harry hasn't rung me and made an inquiry directly. We had a conversation after the game, briefly, about some of his squad who might be of interest to me.

"He asked me how good Andy was and I said, 'He ain't bad', and that was it. But whether there has been a connection above me, as yet I don't know.

"I can't say to you strongly enough that Andy Carroll will not leave this football club in this window, 100%."

Spurs are media darlings so the agenda is always set in their favour by their fans in the press and TV.

In the real world they are not a bigger club than us and are only going to win the league in 'arrys ead'.

They can't afford Andy Carroll.

Instead we should turn the tables and show an interest to the media in signing Gareth Bale.