West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some bloke opposite me on the metro this morning was reading The Sun, and I noticed the headline on the back about Liverpool's bid for Carroll. I honestly thought what a load of shit that is. :(

I honestly never believed this would happen, I'll never think about football in the same way again.

If Carroll doesn't care about the club, I'll find it hard to believe anyone else does.

It's hard to take but as a veteran Supermac's departure to Arsenal, life does go on.

We have been screwed ovet by ashley, imo. Should tell the doubters all you need to know about the man running our club. The bid for n'zogbia is the icing on the cake. We may well be in the PL but this club will eventually die under ashley. He is sucking the lifeblood out of it.

Guest toonlass

Absolutely gutted. Even worse because he is a local lad. Don't even know what to say. Just gutted that our local lad decided that the money was more important that the shirt. 

I honestly never believed this would happen, I'll never think about football in the same way again.

If Carroll doesn't care about the club, I'll find it hard to believe anyone else does.

Liverpool man, they are not in the same league as ManUSA and Chelsea now as well.

They have some ambition with their signings at least, they want to progress and become a title challenger. What ambition have we shown lately? We shop at the bargain basement section of the transfer market for loans and players with dodgy reputations elsewhere. Even though I hate the cunt for leaving I can see why he did it.

I was just thinking, can this stupid shit ever come back to Newcastle, even just to visit family? Personally I'd feel inclined to glass the cunt if I saw him in blu bambu. I'd imagine a lot of people feel betrayed after laying all their hopes on this false prodigy, this placca geordie with mackem family, this ungrateful greedy shithead. I should stop posting now as I'm actually deflated after this shambolic showing from the club I've unfairly been taught to love from birth. When i have kids I'm protecting them from this shite

Am I right in saying he's only scored fourteen premier league goals?  If so, good business for 2.5 million per goal.  There's no way in he'll we could turn down 35 million.  Just a shame we havent got a replacement in (yet).

I was just thinking, can this stupid shit ever come back to Newcastle, even just to visit family? Personally I'd feel inclined to glass the cunt if I saw him in blu bambu. I'd imagine a lot of people feel betrayed after laying all their hopes on this false prodigy, this placca geordie with mackem family, this ungrateful greedy shithead. I should stop posting now as I'm actually deflated after this shambolic showing from the club I've unfairly been taught to love from birth. When i have kids I'm protecting them from this shite

He'll never be able to go out in the city again, at least not for the next 5-10 years.