West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody saw this ?

This is by no means confirmed but Andy Carroll supposedly text Newcastle fan and fanzine editor Steve Wraith to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door."

aye- bout an hour ago.

I won't support England while he's playing for them. Just don't want to.

Ronaldo: USA supporter.

Towelie: Cote d'Ivoire/France/Argentina (if Jonas and/or Colo gets back in there)/Nigeria supporter.

Sweden: USA supporter.

There's room on the bus, people!

Anybody saw this ?

This is by no means confirmed but Andy Carroll supposedly text Newcastle fan and fanzine editor Steve Wraith to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door."

So are the club lying about his transfer request?

the sad part on all of this is we reacted here as bad as the mackem's.... Get the fucking grip folks.... 35 million is a good price for anyone to turn down......

It could be 350 million, the amount means nothing if it's not invested in the team.

Even if it was invested, it means little. It's not about the money, it's about who Carroll was, what he could have been and what he symbolised for the club.

I'm not local, so I can't comment on that.

You understand the concept of a lad from a certain area supporting the club all his life and growing up to wear the most famous and revered shirt though?

Oh, no doubt. But it wasn't the first thing on my mind. I was only thinking of him as a player. None of that other stuff ever really made a difference to me, tbh.

Yeah, I can understand that. To me it's the other stuff that makes it hard to take.

If we'd just sold a random young striker with a history of violence and criminal convictions and only half a good season in the Premiership for £35m it might not seem so bad!

He didn't have to go...I  reckon this is all bollocks.

big pr battle between ashley and co and carroll,

neithers clear of blame but hard to buy the whole "i didn't want to leave" thing when he didn't have to fucking go anywhere just reject the deal you moron if your that heartbroken about it

Doesn't Aztecs Wraith talk a load of shore most of the time?

Or am I thinking of someone else...

iPhone fail. :lol:

:lol: Damn Fugazi. Autocomplete just whipped your ass.

God damn iPhone, laughing away at me.