West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Loven11

Nolan too. Driving the f***er down there and selling the club to him. Tit.

Thought they used a helicopter to get him to Liverpool.

Aye they did as AC said : "Then I flew down in his (Ashley’s) helicopter. So that's total nonsense about Nolan, jeez let's get behind our players, not fucking slagging them off.

Guest neesy111

Nolan's a helicopter pilot man :snod:

Is there anything Nolan can't do?

Its all about how the money is spend now though (if it is all used on transfers, which I highly doubt). If we go out and buy 4 or 5 good players with it then it might turn out to be a good deal. Imagine the money getting wasted the way Souness used all that money in 2005? Does anyone have confidence in Pardew to spend the money properly? Hughton I would have been after the success in his signings as manager. Its pissed me off though because regardless of who he plays for, he is easily my favourite striker around. Just like when Shearer was at Blackburn, I fucking loved his game, and the same goes for Carroll, and we actually had him at such an age as well. He's a monster of a player.

Running for 90 minutes?

No, I expect you to ignore it. Like we all ignore what every new signing says when they get here. Do you think Ben Arfa's going to be all lovey dovey if Barca come in for him 18 months from now? Do you think Enrique will be adamant that he's staying when Real want to make him their new LB this summer? These players have PR people with them almost everyday, coaching them on what to say and what not to say. The honest players like Robbie Savage are the exception, not the rule. Every other play just spouts cliches, and Carroll's no different. The abundance of #9 cliches that he spouted in his time here should be a massive fucking clue to what kind of answers he gives to the media.

Fair enough, everyone is telling me that this is 'just how football is' blah blah blah, and making me feel like an idiot for caring about or commenting on it.

If that's the case then I'm not sure I'm bothered about football any more, if what you say is true then what's the point in believing in any club or player? It's not worth the hassle.

Running for 10 minutes?

Aye they did as AC said : "Then I flew down in his (Ashley’s) helicopter. So that's total nonsense about Nolan, jeez let's get behind our players, not f***ing slagging them off.

What a strange quote from Carroll :lol:

Running?

Guest neesy111

Running for 90 minutes?

:fishing:

Put a Roundtrees Fruit Pastel in his mouth withought chewing it, the fat c***.

Guest neesy111

Running?

:fishing:

No, I expect you to ignore it. Like we all ignore what every new signing says when they get here. Do you think Ben Arfa's going to be all lovey dovey if Barca come in for him 18 months from now? Do you think Enrique will be adamant that he's staying when Real want to make him their new LB this summer? These players have PR people with them almost everyday, coaching them on what to say and what not to say. The honest players like Robbie Savage are the exception, not the rule. Every other play just spouts cliches, and Carroll's no different. The abundance of #9 cliches that he spouted in his time here should be a massive fucking clue to what kind of answers he gives to the media.

Fair enough, everyone is telling me that this is 'just how football is' blah blah blah, and making me feel like an idiot for caring about or commenting on it.

If that's the case then I'm not sure I'm bothered about football any more, if what you say is true then what's the point in believing in any club or player? It's not worth the hassle.

There's no point believing in any player. There is a massive point in believing in the club, and that I certainly do. The club will always remain. Ashley will, one day, fuck off. And that will be a day we can all rejoice.

There's no point believing in any player. There is a massive point in believing in the club, and that I certainly do. The club will always remain. Ashley will, one day, fuck off. And that will be a day we can all rejoice.

Until we discover he's been superseded by an even bigger (insert choice word here)