West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:(

How is it sad.

How's it not?

I saw him play for the juniors, reserves  & the 1st team at NUFC & so it is good to see him play well for England &  Liverpool.

And? Doesn't change the fact that watching him bang them in for Liverpool, of all clubs, instead of us makes grim viewing.

How is it sad.

How's it not?

I saw him play for the juniors, reserves  & the 1st team at NUFC & so it is good to see him play well for England &  Liverpool.

You must support loads of teams around the country then.

Not teams you plank I only support 1 team, I like & follow loads of x-mags & geordies who never played for NUFC like Madien, Graham, Walker, Colback, Novak & a load more other playes

How is it sad.

How's it not?

I saw him play for the juniors, reserves  & the 1st team at NUFC & so it is good to see him play well for England &  Liverpool.

And? Doesn't change the fact that watching him bang them in for Liverpool, of all clubs, instead of us makes grim viewing.

I went through what your going with AC when Beardsley, Gazza & Waddle all left. You will grow out of it.

How is it sad.

How's it not?

Not teams you plank I only support 1 team, I like & follow loads of x-mags & geordies who never played for NUFC like Madien, Graham, Walker, Colback, Novak & a load more other playes

If you mean Madine, he's never played for Newcastle and doesn't consider himself a Geordie so you might wanna give up on that one.

How is it sad.

How's it not?

If you mean Madine, he's never played for Newcastle and doesn't consider himself a Geordie so you might wanna give up on that one.

Doesn't consider himself a Geordie? That'll be news to his dad...

How is it sad.

How's it not?

Doesn't consider himself a Geordie? That'll be news to his dad...

Unless he's been misquoted:

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/carlisle-utd-ace-gary-madine-spared-jail-after-pub-attack-1.778136?referrerPath=carlisle_united/1.511724

Witnesses said that Madine had retaliated when Mrs Wheatley said she was “ashamed to call him a fellow Geordie” to which he replied: “I’m not a Geordie I’m from Gateshead.”

How is it sad.

How's it not?

I know he never played for Newcastle & the comments you are referring to were said by the landlady of landord he was kicking the shit out of.  In a more recent interview in the Sunday Sun iirc he called himself a Geordie & he is Newcastle fan.

What was it about the deal being amazing, incredible, unbelievable? If we were offered him back tomorrow for £40m, I'd take him before you could say 'ambition'.

So would I as it means we make £5m.

What was it about the deal being amazing, incredible, unbelievable? If we were offered him back tomorrow for £40m, I'd take him before you could say 'ambition'.

Because with that money we're going to unearth some more amazing, unknown talents like...

Charles N'Zogbia. For more than we wrongly sold him for a couple of years back. :thup: :thup:

Most of my mates are scouse fans &i love ac9, truely thought I wanted him to do well down there.

After watching this and listening to "the famous kop" singing his name & the commentary love in, I feel physically sick.

Why can I still not bring meself to hate him

Guest Heneage

:lol:

Carroll scoring goals (particularly if he gets one against us) just makes the fans want to see that money being spent even more. Its going to be hell in the summer and next season when it hasnt been spent.

:lol:

You wouldn't then? Oh dear.

Guest BooBoo

Not to worry lads, I'm sure the £35m cheque we have knocks them in like that all week in training.

:facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carroll scoring goals (particularly if he gets one against us) just makes the fans want to see that money being spent even more. Its going to be hell in the summer and next season when it hasnt been spent.

And some on here would have you believe that's totally unreasonable. They should fuck off and watch the FTSE instead IMO.