West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"IF Andy Carroll had any doubts he was stepping up a level when he swapped the home-town comforts of Newcastle for the pressure cooker of Merseyside, they will have been pretty quickly erased."

- Daily Post

:huff:

Aye, because there is no pressure at all being a newcastle number nine.

Of course not. We're not the best team in the history of the world, challenging for the title every season. Life in Newcastle was a quiet, piss easy life. Moving to the land of the hubcaps is the true test of the man. Remember, he's going to be playing much higher level opposition than us next season in Europe.

I his home town comforts of being heralded as the future of our club and given a number that us fans hold in fairly strong regard given it's previous occupiers, then again all is nice and pleasant in the land of chocolate rivers and gum drop smiles known as Newcastle

:(

How is it sad.

How's it not?

I saw him play for the juniors, reserves  & the 1st team at NUFC & so it is good to see him play well for England &  Liverpool.

You must support loads of teams around the country then.

:(

How is it sad.

How's it not?

I saw him play for the juniors, reserves  & the 1st team at NUFC & so it is good to see him play well for England &  Liverpool.

Give over man ffs.