West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carroll scoring goals (particularly if he gets one against us) just makes the fans want to see that money being spent even more. Its going to be hell in the summer and next season when it hasnt been spent.

And some on here would have you believe that's unreasonable. They should fuck off and watch the FTSE instead IMO.

Absolutely David.

He's recovered from that career threatening injury canny quickly as well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Never really noticed how heavy his first touch was until someone mentioned it. His passing is still pretty rocket 'FIRST TOUCH TESTER'.

Guest BooBoo

Absolute meltdown on here tonight. :lol: I shudder to think what will happen if the buggers scores against us. I'm predicting at least two suicide attempts .

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Never really noticed how heavy his first touch was until someone mentioned it. His passing is still pretty rocket 'FIRST TOUCH TESTER'.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2832545604_3cd9e7c279.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

I realise it comes across as that. He has been good tonight though!

Absolute meltdown on here tonight. :lol: I shudder to think what will happen if the buggers scores against us. I'm predicting at least two suicide attempts .

And who could blame them?

It's like watching an ex-girlfriend head home with your worst enemy (...I would imagine).

It's like watching an ex-girlfriend head home with your worst enemy (...I would imagine).

no not really

no not really

Fair enough mate. You sound like you have personal experience to know for sure.

Guest icemanblue

16 yards. It's funny how distances are always exaggerated in football.

:lol: Was it? I text my brother saying it was 25 yards, at least!

Guest Geordiesned

Well, Mike Ashley's death disguised as suicide perhaps.

Guest Geordiesned

16 yards. It's funny how distances are always exaggerated in football.

The Sky computer seemed to think Carroll's first, from outside the area, was from 15.7 yards!

Guest Wally_McFool

Is it just me that thought Carroll's 2nd goal was an own goal or can Carroll claim it because he looked at the ball in a threatening manner?

Guest icemanblue

Is it just me that thought Carroll's 2nd goal was an own goal or can Carroll claim it because he looked at the ball in a threatening manner?

He can claim it because it came off him before going in.