West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I questioned his passion about the Toon when he left, and now I question his passion for football in general.

He strikes me as the kind of person that the only reason he started following/playing football was because most of his mates were into it. A part-time Toon supporter/football follower, if you like.

It just happens that he's very good at it. (Comparing to our standards, I mean.)

Guest silkymarvoh

I questioned his passion about the Toon when he left, and now I question his passion for football in general.

He strikes me as the kind of person that the only reason he started following/playing football was because most of his mates were into it. A part-time Toon supporter/football follower, if you like.

It just happens that he's very good at it. (Comparing to our standards, I mean.)

He pretty much joined West Ham because Nolan was there, sounds like sunday league transfer motives.

• 1 month later...
Guest bimpy474

Knowing now how Pardew decided to play this season (thought getting him back wasn't the worst idea in the summer), signing him now would make me poke my eyes out. I'm not sure i can stand another hoof a minute game.

Knowing now how Pardew decided to play this season (thought getting him back wasn't the worst idea in the summer), signing him now would make me poke my eyes out. I'm not sure i can stand another hoof a minute game.

Carroll and Cissé on the wings with Shola in the middle :fwap:

:lol:

More movement on the western front over 90 mins

Guest bimpy474

More movement on the western front over 90 mins

:lol: Dear god

Guest bimpy474

You sir are not funny  :huff:

You sir are not funny  :huff:

Worth a try  :)

• 3 weeks later...