West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In 2010 he has 19 goals in 27 appearances.

Were they all from open play too?

I can't remember him taking a penalty so I would think so.

Neither can I. That's pretty impressive. :)

In 2010 he has 19 goals in 27 appearances.

Were they all from open play too?

I can't remember him taking a penalty so I would think so.

I assumed Midds was asking how many were from set pieces. :blush:

No, no - just impressed that he's finished 19 chances from open play rather than scoring a few pens to boost his tally a bit.

If he continues this progress at a similar or even slightly slower rate he will be a ridiculously good player.

True.

I still remember Carroll seing a few years back against West Ham alongside Owen with that strange haircut. I wouldn't have thought he'd be our main striker in 2 years time. That's how it can go.  :)

As many of you probably know, I am a dirty Southerner but so many of my mates are overly excited by Carroll making the England squad. They genuinely talk about him like Rooney a few years ago :lol:

Guest BooBoo

As many of you probably know, I am a dirty Southerner but so many of my mates are overly excited by Carroll making the England squad. They genuinely talk about him like Rooney a few years ago :lol:

I work in the North West and last week overheard several people at work talking about him. #cocklewarmer

Guest Roger Kint

It's sentimental but it's fantastic to see a Geordie lad playing number nine and terrorising defenders.

I know people say its only a number but for what it clearly means to him alone shows its not.

I work in the North West and last week overheard several people at work talking about him. #cocklewarmer

Stupid question but is that him on Twitter? You seem to use it a lot.