West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest VegasToon

Carroll will be rumoured with everyone.  The media will hate the fact we have another superstar. 

(Side note: I sdon't think he is a superstar at this point, but has the potential.)

Just seen the England squad. What has Carlton Cole done to get in there in front of Carroll?

God knows. Matthew Upson picked again I see along with Carrick and SWP. I seriously think Capello is either an idiot or he's just lost it completely.

Guest VegasToon

Just seen the England squad. What has Carlton Cole done to get in there in front of Carroll?

God knows. Matthew Upson picked again I see along with Carrick and SWP. I seriously think Capello is either an idiot or he's just lost it completely.

Carlton Cole, Carrick, SWP and Upson.  Surely England have better.  At least get some youngsters in.

Stan Collymore on a mission to get a top team to sign Carroll on his radio show.

Luckily, we have the fact Carroll loves the Toon in our favour, and surely wont be looking to bugger off any time soon.

As for England, I hope he plays for the Under 21s, scores, stays injury free and comes back ready to score again for NUFC. Nee point linking up with the England first team where no doubt some clown will crunch him in training.

Stan Collymore on a mission to get a top team to sign Carroll on his radio show.

Luckily, we have the fact Carroll loves the Toon in our favour, and surely wont be looking to bugger off any time soon.

As for England, I hope he plays for the Under 21s, scores, stays injury free and comes back ready to score again for NUFC. Nee point linking up with the England first team where no doubt some clown will crunch him in training.

It is ridiculous because until last week, he didn't rate him.

I would hope Carroll will be happy to at least spend the next 2-3 years here before moving on.  From the Club's point of view, if he continues to improve at this rate, it would be madness to sell him any time soon as he would be worth loads more in a few years.

Guest firetotheworks

There was a bloke on talksport last year who said Andy Carroll wont score 5 goals in the prem.  I'm gonna ring up when he's scored 5 and see what he says.

He'll probably say that you only know about him because you looked him up on Wikipedia.

There was a bloke on talksport last year who said Andy Carroll wont score 5 goals in the prem.  I'm gonna ring up when he's scored 5 and see what he says.

I bet he feels stupid now. Four goals after three games :lol:

Guest BooBoo

If you ring Talksport they win.

I listen to it as it's basically football craic on the drive home from work but it's mostly atogonistic bollocks. If Jason Cundy is ever on, it becomes unspeakably bad.

Guest localhero87

Yikes. Bent must love that. He has to work his balls off as the only decent player in a poor side and scored 20 plus goals to even be considered, while Carroll fucks about and scores a hattrick and he's in.

Lovely stuff.

Set to be called up to full England squad according to tomorrows times.

Champion. :snod:

Instantly adds £5m to his value and he'll be guaranteed to sit on the bench and put his feet up while Rooney attempts to get back into the groove.

God, it's just going to get worse in the papers though, isn't it?  "Wahhh, why is a good player at a club outside the top six, how is he going to single handedly win us the World Cup in four years unless he's playing for Man U or Chelsea, Liverpool need a striker and are interested in the 6 foot 6 centre forward, Drogba's getting old, Man City have money, why haven't they bought the 6 foot 8 target man yet yet, I've heard he's going to Barcelona, Real Madrid have had their head turned by the 8 foot superstar"

Hope he can keep his feet on the ground and not believe his own hype too much.

God, it's just going to get worse in the papers though, isn't it?  "Wahhh, why is a good player at a club outside the top six, how is he going to single handedly win us the World Cup in four years unless he's playing for Man U or Chelsea, Liverpool need a striker and are interested in the 6 foot 6 centre forward, Drogba's getting old, Man City have money, why haven't they bought the 6 foot 8 target man yet yet, I've heard he's going to Barcelona, Real Madrid have had their head turned by the 8 foot superstar"

Hope he can keep his feet on the ground and not believe his own hype too much.

Just seems like a very simple guy really, so I doubt it. I honestly think part of the reason he's doing so well is due to him revelling in being the number 9 at Newcastle rather than aspirations to play in the top four etc etc etc. Think he'll be at Newcastle for a very long time still and will only ever leave if he is forced to. So just enjoy the hype because it means he's doing really well for Newcastle.