West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like the fact that he's not taking players on and running at them, did it against West Ham and did it again yesterday, he really deserved a goal yesterday and hopefully he'll get one against Arsenal.

I've always rated Coloccini for not tracking his man.

Aye that was the first real moment for us, got the crowd going. Fair play, Bardsley timed his tackle well but it was a great surging run.

That run in the first half where he was tackled on the edge of the box was unreal. Players as tall as carroll aren't meant to do that, it defys the laws of physics or something. Like most of yous i was willing him to get a goal yesterday, he was outstanding.

Guest firetotheworks

Positional vigilance. He drifts to the left wing too often for me. Sometimes is fine, but I think he does it too much. Obvious ones are consistency, passing and finishing.

When he's on his game, he's unplayable.

He has blown hot and cold this season so far, more hot than cold mind, but we must remember he's only a young lad learning his trade in one of the best leagues in the world.

He'll be one hell of a player if he keeps improving. Very exciting.