West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a couple years Simpson might actually be in with a chance if he comes on a bit. We're not exactly blessed with right-backs.

almost got a chance now tbh, other than phil neville and glen "can't defend to save his life" johnson who else is there, onohua at the scum maybe and richards but after that i'm struggling

Harper

Perch  Williamson  Campbell  Simpson

Routldege    Nolan  Guthrie  Barton

Carroll  Shola

team to play against France tbh.

Joey Barton's thinly veiled "pick me" plea:

"What do England want to do? Do they want to win football matches or do they want to attract sponsors and earn a lot of money? What has happened off the field gives them every opportunity not to pick [Carroll]. But if you want to win football matches then sometimes you have to pick players who don't always toe the line.

"Every other national team picks [players] because they are the best in their position. That's what you have to do if you want to go and win a World Cup. The frustrating thing for me is we pick the good guys, the guys who won't cause any problems. Hopefully England will stop worrying about what the sponsors are going to say and that 'goody two-shoes' is the right image for Team England. They need to start picking players to win football matches. Hopefully people will judge Andy purely on his football ability and pick him. The worst thing he [Capello] can do is try him. He can't be any worse than what's gone before."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/08/joey-barton-fabio-capello-andy-carroll

Harper

Perch  Williamson  Campbell  Simpson

Routldege    Nolan   Guthrie   Barton

Carroll  Shola

team to play against France tbh.

f*** off man! Forster's ahead of Harper!

O0