West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What really surprises me is how Sunderland FC allow their players to spend so much time in Newcastle night spots, surely it's only a matter of time before one of them is on the end of a drunken (or possibly non drunken) assault.

The SAFC players are not slumming it in the Bigg Market at weekends & they are not whacking seven bells out of each other. The likes of Sissy were always out with NUFC players when it Toon.

and that phlegm-spouting Diouf...

Tbh, I'd hoped Carroll was on the receiving end of a hiding when I read the report initially. Nothing to affect his playing career; just enough to serve as an attitude adjuster. Needs taking down a peg and to realise how lucky he is.

apparently the guy who got glassed knows carroll and he is trying to get money out of it now, carroll is probally going to pay him 10000- from a mate who went to school with carroll

If that was true and he decided to drop his complaint, I'm sure the police can still decide to pursue it, especially if the CCTV evidence shows Carroll as guilty.

Really dont have a clue abou the legal ins and outs, just someone said that to me today,could be total bull for all i know. The maddest thing is reading the papers and all the rubbish they have wrote about this being in a vip lounge, being a fist fight etc, it was right in the middle of the normal club and their stories are all wrong, it just proves how much the papers lie and embelish stories.

Writing was on the wall when he had his first fight with N'Zogbia.

I would have thought it was on the wall when the silly c*** injured himself jumping off a hotel balcony on holiday!

even i've done that.

Guest Heneage

Was it? Players have little scuffles in training all the time.

'Little Scuffles.' Doesn't describe it though, this was a fight, and when it came out why the fight started it just made the whole thing sound even dafter. He clearly has anger issues of sorts, and is easily wound up.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He just sounds like your standard dickhead tbh, thick as fuck, not much more to it. The best way to deal with him would be to hire someone bigger than him to crack him round the head every time he does something stupid.

No they dont that is put about after there has been ruck by the clubs to make it sound like it is everday thing.

'Little Scuffles.' Doesn't describe it though, this was a fight, and when it came out why the fight started it just made the whole thing sound even dafter. He clearly has anger issues of sorts, and is easily wound up.

Yet N'Zogbia also has previous for being involved in fights with fellow colleagues.

Funny how we've started winning by 2 or more goals since he hasn't been in the team.  O0

He came on before Pancrate's goal, so we've only done it twice.  We were scoring more when's he in the team (P'Boro 3-1, Ipswich 4-0, Plymouth 3-1, Reading 3-0).  Obviously we had a slump when Harewoord was shoehorned into the team but we were fine before that.