West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Barrett

Carroll flying to Merseyside on private jet that was sent to the North East to collect him by LFC. Deal very much on.

Sounds like a Milner type situation. If they finally make a bid that's too high to turn down, there'd be no point in accepting it 10 minutes before the deadline with the player stuck in Newcastle.

I know we will regret it if we don't accept 40 mil.... I would accept that and sign Cavani from Napoli for 10 mil....

i wont regret it, i get no share of the cash, i know from MA's track record the funds wouldnt spent on players so i see no loss at all.

Can you outline that record for me please?..

Guest kingdawson

Speculation of Spurs coming in at a late stage and offering Crouch as a makeweight :lol:

We're not going to match Liverpools ridiculous bid.

Yes.... please f*** off.

Don't take your frustrations (and obvious mental issues) out on me please.

Why the f*** is the window shutting at 11pm. If it was the same as virtually all other recent ones it would have been shut by now.

Wrong. It'd be shutting at 5pm tomorrow.

Just type anything with words like "Andy Carroll", "LFC", "NUFC" on tweeter now and it's as good as any other 'so-reported-to-be' news..

The Times reporter for the North West saying that we're not after more money and that we're trying to find a replacement before we let Carroll go.

What tragic excuse for a striker could we possibly get? :puke:

Heskey, Cole and we'll bring back Baheng.  Money well spent.