West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've tried to take a bit of time to weigh up the merits, ie to convince myself it's a great amount of money, to think that if he wanted to go we should get rid... but I only think one thing, and that's how heartbroken and gutted I am. I really, seriously and honestly believed, like a naive little kid when I loved Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan, that this guy was the talisman of our rebuilding process, that despite it all, Ashley, the relegation, Michael fucking Owen, Souness, sacking Bobby and all that... at least there was still a Geordie number 9 who would do anything for the shirt and only ever wanted to play for our club. As far as I'm concerned, he could have said no. This is one of my lowest days as a sports fan, and to think Shola Ameobi is to score the goals to save us from relegation frightens me.

I'll say it again: gutted and heartbroken.

I still dont believe this transfer request bollocks like. Sure, Carroll doesnt look unhappy to be signing for Liverpool but I doubt he put in a transfer request. More lies im afraid.

And I still can't see what Carroll would gain from this situation. Ashley couldn't have paid him off, because getting the fans onside is either a) not important to him b) selling Carroll will alienate a lot regardless of transfer request or not.

He definitely submitted one IMO.

Guest neesy111

I've tried to take a bit of time to weigh up the merits, ie to convince myself it's a great amount of money, to think that if he wanted to go we should get rid... but I only think one thing, and that's how heartbroken and gutted I am. I really, seriously and honestly believed, like a naive little kid when I loved Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan, that this guy was the talisman of our rebuilding process, that despite it all, Ashley, the relegation, Michael fucking Owen, Souness, sacking Bobby and all that... at least there was still a Geordie number 9 who would do anything for the shirt and only ever wanted to play for our club. As far as I'm concerned, he could have said no. This is one of my lowest days as a sports fan, and to think Shola Ameobi is to score the goals to save us from relegation frightens me.

That is my feeling as well.  He should be ashamed of himself.

I've tried to take a bit of time to weigh up the merits, ie to convince myself it's a great amount of money, to think that if he wanted to go we should get rid... but I only think one thing, and that's how heartbroken and gutted I am. I really, seriously and honestly believed, like a naive little kid when I loved Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan, that this guy was the talisman of our rebuilding process, that despite it all, Ashley, the relegation, Michael f***ing Owen, Souness, sacking Bobby and all that... at least there was still a Geordie number 9 who would do anything for the shirt and only ever wanted to play for our club. As far as I'm concerned, he could have said no. This is one of my lowest days as a sports fan, and to think Shola Ameobi is to score the goals to save us from relegation frightens me.

:weep::clap:

Guest neesy111

I still dont believe this transfer request bollocks like. Sure, Carroll doesnt look unhappy to be signing for Liverpool but I doubt he put in a transfer request. More lies im afraid.

And I still can't see what Carroll would gain from this situation. Ashley couldn't have paid him off, because getting the fans onside is either a) not important to him b) selling Carroll will alienate a lot regardless of transfer request or not.

It would be libellous if he hadn't of made one and the club said he did.

True that.  :sadnod:

I think we should accept that Carroll is a traitor, don't blame fat mike, would YOU reject an offer for 35 mil for an injured player with no first touch. We should all be honest and see that Barton and Nolan and tiote are the masterminds behind this situation NOT Carroll who just catches the sloppy seconds from the trio. Trust me without Nolan he'll not score.

It would be libellous if he hadn't of made one and the club said he did.

Sorry, I meant freely submitted one.

Guest Loven11

I'm still gutted tbh but players do come and go and the main thing is that the club will still be here for us to support and our love will never die for the club.

No matter what, I'll still always love Newcastle United. :smitten:

Tell you what, do Liverpool play Man City again this season? That fucking knob De Jong's a cunt but if i've ever wanted him to do a job on someone, it AC. Hopefully he kills himself in the process aswell though.

I'm still gutted tbh but players do come and go and the main thing is that the club will still be here for us to support and our love will never die for the club.

And no matter what, we will always get royally shafted and win fuck all for eternity, Sad, but true.

Guest neesy111

Those with the transcripts saying Carroll won't say anything public, only via the transcripts.  He must be trying to cover something up......

Well said.