West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

God, I'm a sad obsessed soul. Keep thinking about this every 2 seconds or so, really need to get a grip. Guess the first step is to throw out the picture of Carroll I keep in my wallet. Just can´t bear the thought of Carroll in a Liverpool shirt, it´ll be like watching your ex-girlfriend fucking another guy + the guy is ugly and obese.

Guest firetotheworks

Never liked Nolan. Had a good season, but is a horribly limited player, and if there is any truth to that £35 million being re-invested he should be one of the first to be moved on. Awfully conditioned athlete who shouldn't even be playing in the league, just riding Tiote's coat tails the fat pleb. Clearly an idiot with his stupid corner kick goofball routines and dumb chicken dance.

That's a coincidence considering your posts are limited to copy and pasting the same ones over and over again.

My mate played with Shola and said he was a lovely lad. Make of that what you will.

Funnily enough I've heard that a few times from the long standing fans and staff of Walker Central.  I live just round the corner from them so I usually have a bit of banter now and then (when they aren't doing the club out of money ofc).

Echo that, never heard a word said about Shola other than what a smashing lad he is.

Somebody get on RAWK and ask what he actually said.

Say that in a phone interview that Nolan was made up that AC was joining Lpool (his advice was go for it) but gutted for NUFC.

Cant really see how Nolan could say anything else.

RAWK seem to think they've signed a cross between Shearer, Avatar and Chuck Norris. He's got a job on his hands with some of the expectations.

Guest firetotheworks

Everyone I know, who knows Shola, loves Shola. He probably went to the Terry Mac school of how to keep a job.

Somebody get on RAWK and ask what he actually said.

Say that in a phone interview that Nolan was made up that AC was joining Lpool (his advice was go for it) but gutted for NUFC.

Cant really see how Nolan could say anything else.

RAWK seem to think they've signed a cross between Shearer, Avatar and Chuck Norris. He's got a job on his hands with some of the expectations.

:lol: He'll never be in the same league as Shearer.

Guest guinness_fiend

Everyone I know, who knows Shola, loves Shola. He probably went to the Terry Mac school of how to keep a job.

Blackmail?

(and yes, I am aware that he is)

Now the dust has settled I’ll give my two pennies worth:

I’ve made no secret of the fact I’m not particularly happy with Carroll. After all the sound bites pledging his future and his loyalty he’s turned round and shafted the club. No matter what your thoughts are on role of the hierarchy in it was Carroll who demanded the new contract, it was Carroll who made the transfer request and ultimately it was Carroll who signed for Liverpool, it was his choice. After all has been said and done he’s shown he’s nothing more than your garden variety footballer, always looking for the bigger pay cheque.

Having said that it doesn’t mean Mike and Derek have covered themselves in glory either. Whether they were looking to cash in or not the fact remains they’ve sold one of our key players with next to no time to find a replacement. Their hands may have been tied to an extent but ultimately they’ve taken a gamble on a distinctly average strike force to see us through the rest of the season.

Looking it from on objective point of view we’ve simply been a victim of the game. A newly promoted club looking to establish itself in the Premier League is always going to struggle to hold on to its key players when the bigger clubs start throwing the cash about, just look at Adam and Blackpool who were saved by the deadline. I know we like to think we’re a new club who should be more ambitious but ultimately we’re not one of the big boys, depressingly it’s going to be ‘name your price’ for the near future.

Taking another example look at Everton who’ve been in and around the European spots for a while. An established name in the Premier League but when the sides come in with silly money for key players such as Lescott  or Rooney, or a player simply wants a move to a club who will pay better wages or participates in Europe ala Pinaar they cash in. However the worry is whereas Everton will reinvest the money in the playing side we won’t. For me, in our current situation, that’s the real test of our ambition. If we spend and spend well in the summer it’ll go a long way to cushion the loss of Carroll, however if we  resort to begging, stealing and borrow again it will not only raise an eye brow amongst fans such as ourselves, our very own players are going to start questioning the direction of the club as well. However for the time being we need to regroup and stick our primary task of staying in the Premier League, even if it has been that much harder.

Shola was raised in a Christian family though. He can't be a cunt. It's impossible.

Bullshit, I was brought up Catholic.

It's probably been mentioned on one of the billion pages I haven't read, but has anyone highlighted this off NUFC.com:

Let's start the new month with a new attitude, draw another one of those lines in the sand and turn over our official NUFC calendar to February 2011 - well fancy that, it's a picture of Andy Carroll. You couldn't make it up...

:lol: ...  :cheesy: ... :dave:

This is the first big dissapointing sale the club has made since ive been here.

I was fucking raging yesterday, but on this site ive read every possible explanation and theory. no stone has been left unturned in the search for a conspiracy , nobody has been ignored in the hunt for a scape-goat. No event in our recent past or history has been missed out in the search for an argument.

no smiley has been left out, no spelling mistake left unchecked. No hidden Agenda left unexplored.

ive followed it all the way, and I can only say its helped me. cos im  fkin bored with it all now, worn out- its worked for me , it has exhausted my anger. Thank you.  I move on.

My 2 cents - good riddance - overhyped and ended up believing it.

question - (sorry if already asked) - will he still do the "Angel of the North" celebration at the famous Liverpool club?

Hope not - I'd like to see the fucker do the "Liverbird" - tangle his arms and legs up Shola stylee and break every fuckin bone in his gypo body.

Bitter - moi - yerp .

Guest Thump 1892

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/on-demand-nolan-on-carroll

cant watch interview though without signing up.

Nope, it takes you to the order screen mate

yeah thats what i said mate. and yeah it is only 2.99, tell your mate hes a tight f***er :lol:

I did and he said his money hasn't came through.  I told him that you don't get any money for robbing houses and he should check his pocket.

Can't say he was best pleased like.

This is the first big dissapointing sale the club has made since ive been here.

I was f***ing raging yesterday, but on this site ive read every possible explanation and theory. no stone has been left unturned in the search for a conspiracy , nobody has been ignored in the hunt for a scape-goat. No event in our recent past or history has been missed out in the search for an argument.

no smiley has been left out, no spelling mistake left unchecked. No hidden Agenda left unexplored.

ive followed it all the way, and I can only say its helped me. cos im  fkin bored with it all now, worn out- its worked for me , it has exhausted my anger. Thank you.  I move on.

Respect.

Guest palnese

So sick of football these days, or more sick of footballers.

I genuinely thought Carroll would stay with us, I wasn't even worried.

I pity my self for being an fool.

And the worst thing is that when the next homegrown star leaves, we'll be just as shocked as with Carroll.

My 2 cents - good riddance - overhyped and ended up believing it.

question - (sorry if already asked) - will he still do the "Angel of the North" celebration at the famous Liverpool club?

Hope not - I'd like to see the fucker do the "Liverbird" - tangle his arms and legs up Shola stylee and break every fuckin bone in his gypo body.

Bitter - moi - yerp .

:lol: Powerful stuff, man.

So sick of football these days, or more sick of footballers.

I genuinely thought Carroll would stay with us, I wasn't even worried.

I pity my self for being an fool.

And the worst thing is that when the next homegrown star leaves, we'll be just as shocked as with Carroll.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/96/a8/0,,10278~9021590,00.jpg

I feel sorry for the kid, he looks lost, none of us know what really went on. But given cashlys record im on carrolls side and wish the lad all the luck in the world, as for being a prick at school arent most teenagers.

He does look a bit lost, he probably is. But that's what this business is about. How did Shearer feel at 16 years old 6 hours from home following his dream in Southampton - and not earning £75k a week.