West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To get the deal done in time.

Hope we invoiced the scouse fukkers for rental, fuel, airport fees etc.

No hubcaps on a helicopter, thankfully.

Apologies if this has already been posted but a couple of snippets of L.F.C website from Carrolls interview makes interesting reading

How did you feel when you first heard of Liverpool's interest?

I was a bit surprised and didn't really know what was going on at the time. When I knew it was real and that there was a chance for me to come here I knew it was a great opportunity and I had to take it.

Nolan

We know you're close friends with Kevin Nolan who is a big Liverpool fan - what has he said to you about this club?

I have spoken to him. He is over the moon, really delighted for me. He said it's a big chance for me to go out there and show what I can do with Liverpool, and that's what I'm going to do.

What jumps out for me is the knowing of the bid and wanting to go hence the transfer request so was he pushed  :undecided:

Full page interview here http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/carroll-the-first-interview

I'm going to choose to point the finger of blame at Carroll's agent.

He should be advising him better and telling him to be patient, take his time, and to give the club the chance to renegotiate the contract in the summer.

I fear that a young and naive Carroll has been pushed into the deal by his agent who saw the £££'s.

Guest Loven11

I was more gutted when Shearer retired, Sir Bobby was sacked, Hughton sacked and of course when we were relegated but we bounced back from that and we will from this.

I wouldn't have wanted us to pay over the top on deadline day just for the sake of it or to sign a player who wasn't good enough for us.

We have got time now to identify some good players and hopefully the right players for us to sign in the summer instead of just rushing into it and signing players who aren't good enough for us.

Fingers crossed.

Guest TheSummerOf69

I was more gutted when Shearer retired, Sir Bobby was sacked, Hughton sacked and of course when we were relegated but we bounced back from that and we will from this.

I wouldn't have wanted us to pay over the top on deadline day just for the sake of it or to sign a player who wasn't good enough for us.

We have got time now to identify some good players and hopefully the right players for us to sign in the summer instead of just rushing into it and signing players who aren't good enough for us.

Fingers crossed.

Yeah, it could work out ok.

IF we stay up.

Guest icemanblue

I see there's pictures of him in the Daily Mail strolling through Liverpool city centre last night like he owns the f***ing place.

:lol:

:lol:  what I thought

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/02/article-1352777-0D02859E000005DC-351_224x579.jpg

he's practically dragging her

"How did you feel when you first heard of Liverpool's interest?

I was a bit surprised and didn't really know what was going on at the time. When I knew it was real and that there was a chance for me to come here I knew it was a great opportunity and I had to take it"  = TRANSFER REQUEST IMHO

:lol:  what I thought

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/02/article-1352777-0D02859E000005DC-351_224x579.jpg

he's practically dragging her

I think the other "travellers" calling it grabbing.

Poor little lass but wait until she see's his new caravan!

What were expecting like, saddening pictures of him curled up in a bus shelter outside of Anfield, clinging onto a 3lr bottle of White Lightening whilst he rocked back n forth reciting the words to "The Blaydon Races". :lol:

I think the forum's just going through a tough period. I hope we all get over it soon enough.

What were expecting like, saddening pictures of him curled up in a bus shelter outside of Anfield, clinging onto a 3lr bottle of White Lightening whilst he rocked back n forth reciting the words to "The Blaydon Races". :lol:

I think the forum's just going through a tough period. I hope we all get over it soon enough.

A win tonight would help with that.

Guest neesy111

Fucking Shepherd having his pop at the whole thing saying we've sold off our future.

The same shepherd that completely ignored the academy until Sir Bobby had to force him into building an academy.

Fuck off you fat fucking cunt.

"How did you feel when you first heard of Liverpool's interest?

I was a bit surprised and didn't really know what was going on at the time. When I knew it was real and that there was a chance for me to come here I knew it was a great opportunity and I had to take it"  = TRANSFER REQUEST IMHO

What the fuck should he say?

Guest icemanblue
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4594297/why-god-Whyyyyyyyyy.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Fuck-this-shit