West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ToonUltra

Don't know if this has been posted yet, cant be arsed to trail through all the posts:

If at all possible, this is what i would have done being MA.

Ambramhovic: We want Torres....

Henry: We will only sell if we find a suitable replacement in time.

Abram: What about that big lanky thing from up north, er...Newcastle?

Henryl: Who, Andy Carroll....?

Abram: Yeah, he's mint apparently.

Henry: Ok, how much for Torres?

Abram: Well, tell me how much Carroll will cost you and we will go from there...

Henry to Mike: Hello Mike, can we buy Andy Carroll please, Torres is going to Chelsea but we need a replacement before we will sell him...

Mike: He's got long hair you know?

Henry: Yeah, we can trim it later so he looks like John Lennon.

Mike: Ok, let's talk money first, how much?

Henry: £25m

Mike: No, i will never sell him for less than £35m

Henry: Ok £35m it is.

Mike to Ambram: Ok, so i understand you want Torres from Liverpool?

Ambram: Yep, he's mint.

Mike: Ok, so liverpool want Carroll to replace him...Let's get the ball rolling. Give us Sturridge, Liverpoool can have Carroll and you can have Torres...that way we all swap strikers and we are all happy.

Abram: Sturridge said no. Your s***.

Mike to Henry and Abram in a 3-way phone call: No Sturridge, No Carroll. No Carroll, no Torres..... Problemo?

:morph:

Don't know if this has been posted yet, cant be arsed to trail through all the posts:

If at all possible, this is what i would have done being MA.

Ambramhovic: We want Torres....

Henry: We will only sell if we find a suitable replacement in time.

Abram: What about that big lanky thing from up north, er...Newcastle?

Henryl: Who, Andy Carroll....?

Abram: Yeah, he's mint apparently.

Henry: Ok, how much for Torres?

Abram: Well, tell me how much Carroll will cost you and we will go from there...

Henry to Mike: Hello Mike, can we buy Andy Carroll please, Torres is going to Chelsea but we need a replacement before we will sell him...

Mike: He's got long hair you know?

Henry: Yeah, we can trim it later so he looks like John Lennon.

Mike: Ok, let's talk money first, how much?

Henry: £25m

Mike: No, i will never sell him for less than £35m

Henry: Ok £35m it is.

Mike to Ambram: Ok, so i understand you want Torres from Liverpool?

Ambram: Yep, he's mint.

Mike: Ok, so liverpool want Carroll to replace him...Let's get the ball rolling. Give us Sturridge, Liverpoool can have Carroll and you can have Torres...that way we all swap strikers and we are all happy.

Abram: Sturridge said no. Your s***.

Mike to Henry and Abram in a 3-way phone call: No Sturridge, No Carroll. No Carroll, no Torres..... Problemo?

:morph:

I was reluctant to come into this thread again, especially after lurking in the Ben Arfa thread but this just made it all worth it. Brilliant!

Guest ToonUltra

A friend used to go to school with Andy when he lived in Low Fell. Apparently, he was a proper chav....cap, trackys the lot. Loved the tabs and Stella and got bullied about a bit by the bigger boys. I must admit, i'd like to see them have a go at him now like.

Btw, I have no idea if that pic is a pisstake or not, my mates status (hairdresser) just said 'check out andys hair in next Liverpool game, his nailed the Beatles look', or words to that affect.

Could all be a joke, I've no idea.