West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

He looks absolutely :anguish:

Looks a bit like Michael Jackson on steroids.

Blowing bubbles joke.

*laughter*

*fade to credits*

nobody on here has ever been a mess p*ssed  :lol:

Nobody on here has ever been a professional athlete.

Think of the top players, how many of them do you see like that?  Henry?  Shearer?  Messi?  Cronaldo?  Van Persie?

Even Rooney and Ronaldinho who are both a little bit naughty don't seem to get themselves into that state.  If I had a career that was going to last 15 years max and relied on me being physically fit you wouldn't catch me doing that s***, especially not in the middle of a season.

edit to add:  If it was the first time it'd probably be funny but we've seen this over and over from him.  He's just throwing his career away.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Drunk+Messi.+lol_46c744_4002828.jpg

To be fair to him I bet quite a few go out and get hammered, it's the fighting etc.. that is the real problem. Whether that is down to handling his alcohol is another thing but I don't he was pissed when he broke Saylor's jaw in training.

its a load of holier tha thou guff iyam

To each his own like. I'll speak for myself when I say if I were paid handsome amounts for the work I do, I'd pretty much do everything I can to remain professional in every way. I suppose some don't see it that way, especially in England where getting piss drunk and making a miserable fool out of yourself is a sign of "manliness" or some shit.

It's weird that people talk about swap deals, they basically never happen.

Juventus swapped Hector Carini for Fabio Cannavaro in 2004 or 2005. One of the most ridiculous deals ever made.

Cole and Gallas in 2007, was a £5m fee but as stated there's a release clause dictating price this time.

Andy Cole/Keith Gillespie. Ryan Taylor/Charles N'zogbia

To each his own like. I'll speak for myself when I say if I were paid handsome amounts for the work I do, I'd pretty much do everything I can to remain professional in every way. I suppose some don't see it that way, especially in England where getting piss drunk and making a miserable fool out of yourself is a sign of "manliness" or some shit.

Think it's just cp40's way of justifying being a piss head.

Think it's just cp40's way of justifying being a piss head.

:lol:  i dont drink at all- or very rarley

and that reply couldnt have presented a better example of what id said if i searched all night. :lol:

To each his own like. I'll speak for myself when I say if I were paid handsome amounts for the work I do, I'd pretty much do everything I can to remain professional in every way. I suppose some don't see it that way, especially in England where getting p*ss drunk and making a miserable fool out of yourself is a sign of "manliness" or some s***.

Think it's just cp40's way of justifying being a p*ss head.

:lol:  i dont drink at all- or very rarley

and that reply couldnt have presented a better example of what id said if i searched all night. :lol:

Glad I could be of service.

Why is it so hard to believe that someone could appreciate being fortunate enough by at least not putting that career in jeopardy? It's not the off-season, and the guy has a lot to prove still, and is injured. All reasons for not behaving in the manner that he has. He could at least behave like a knob in the privacy of his own home, and not in front of tabloid cameras ffs.

Not sure why anyone who disagrees with how Carroll and others conduct themselves is deemed spouting holier than thou guff?

I don't really think there's a grand deal of room for anyone over the age of 21 to get that shit faced on a regular basis, so I'm more than happy to criticise him. Given getting shit faced isn't exactly my #1 priority in life, I imagine I would rarely drink more than 2-3 beers if I was a professional athlete. It's not like I think this is a huge sacrifice either, I'm just not that arsed :undecided:

The lack of temptation is probably brought about by the fact that clubs are disgusting soulless dank pits populated by gormless retards that I have no time for.

:)

Paddy claimed he was assaulted as minders tried to get Carroll into a rickshaw. He said: “I didn’t provoke it. I was doing my job.”

To be honest, blinding a paparazzo is a public service.